Cornwall Football Forum

Junior Cup replay to be delayed?

After posting the above - thinking realistically about this revelation - how on earth is the CCFA going to find out anything definite? No video cameras, no stewards, no police (that I noticed)?

And to delay the replay, does that suggest that a club could face punishment? No one would want to win the competition by default. Cannot see what the CCFA are going to gain by this decision!

After posting the above - thinking realistically about this revelation - how on earth is the CCFA going to find out anything definite? No video cameras, no stewards, no police (that I noticed)?

And to delay the replay, does that suggest that a club could face punishment? No one would want to win the competition by default. Cannot see what the CCFA are going to gain by this decision!

Well i am glad that you too post something and then think about it! :thumbsup:

good job all the premier league and championship and all the other clubs dont have their games delayed whilst waiting for decisions by the fa. also how can falmouth be punished for the actions of some idiot . i was standing in the shelter where the can supposedly came from and loads of people were openly drinking right under the noses of the st blazey officials. not a word was said or an eyebrow raised.also no one at the club has been informed of this development

Cornwall FA website is showing the replay date as 22nd April with no mention of an "investigation"

Come on the ccfa are old gits! just getting used to the ball point pen! :c: Updating the website!! come on the sprouts are already on for the Xmas bash!

Cornwall FA website is showing the replay date as 22nd April with no mention of an "investigation"

Come on the ccfa are old gits! just getting used to the ball point pen! :c: Updating the website!! come on the sprouts are already on for the Xmas bash!

But a nice guy who is Gerald is looking on here! as he tells me constantly when Mr Searle spots me at a venue! :c:

Guest Man on the Post

Easy, they just have to asked the people who have criticised the Senior Cup officials on this forum. They seem to see everything! :yahoo::thumbsup: :clapper:

Can they not do what they deem as an investigation before the replay date?

Its a big enough of a farce for the result not to be determined on the day let alone by further delaying the replay.

Surely its the matter of a few phone calls and an emergency meeting?

My ribs are aching here, they can investigate one incident where no one was hurt and no harm caused yet they cant take responsibilty for dusting the registration of an unknown player under the table.

I'm in danger of requiring a lock away core in my underwear at this rate :(

If someone was hurt, fair enough.

The can hit Lee Allen. He has publicly said move on, no problem.

CCFA should be sticking by their hosts instead of dragging the situation on.

Either that or next Easter, put some more funding up for whoever the host might be so they can get 50 stewards dotted everywhere.

Not sure where your coming from Soil Sports, Lee Allen is a St Austell member, the can hit the St Dennis Goalkeeper after Falmouth scored there goal.

The game will still take place as advertised on Wednesday 22nd April 7.30pm as far as St Dennis is concerned. The Falmouth players worked hard and deserve another crack at Saints.

Although if they find the idiot that hit the keeper he should be banned from all grounds, someone said no one got hurt, what if it hit the player in the head or even a little child on the terraces. ITS WRONG FULL STOP

Not sure where your coming from Soil Sports, Lee Allen is a St Austell member, the can hit the St Dennis Goalkeeper after Falmouth scored there goal.

I stand corrected Johnnie, cheers.

Got my wires crossed somewhere! :wacko:

Guest Postie Pidge

They weren't all Falmouth fans behind the goal. There were a few Penryn followers in the stand as well. Would be hard to find out who it was unless he was grassed up or admitetd to it...and that's assuming it was a he.

When I arrived for the Senior Cup final I saw quite a few bottles and cans lying in the mud at the club house end and a number of supporters swigging from their beer cans. What surprises me is that every so often we would get a message over the loud speaker saying the police wanted someone to shift their car but to the best of my knowledge not a single policeman inside the ground. I'm afraid this is likely to end up as he said she said type of enquiry. The problem is who is repsonsible on the day Is it St Blazey or the CCFA, if St Blazey could the ground be closed by the FA and a fine imposed. Unfortunately when you have no security then these things will happen.

There were also fans behind that goal from St Just, Saltash, St Austell,Newquay, Perranwell, Troon and Penryn, just from my acquaintances. Compared to 1971, when the Illogan coach was trashed in St Just and their supporters ambushed by 150 friendly locals, this was a fly by an eagle. What a fuss about nothing. Somebody chuck me a can of beer !

Time for the CCFA to award the Junior Cup to Troon and have done with it. I thought the Junior Cup Final was the most boring experience of my life: then I remembered St Dennis v Mawnan at Bodmin a while back. Then I saw Man Ure on telly this afternoon and decided that Falmouth Athletic were crowdpleasers by comparison.

There's only one Ben Andros ! :drink::drink: :yahoo: