Cornwall Football Forum

troon vs constantine

Guest mikey catterall

Guest mikey catterall

barker bowl cup semi-final @wendron thursday kick-off 6-15

this should be a good game between 2good sides in f/h2 theres already been a little bit of banter between myself and the constantine lads about the number of troon 1st teamers comeing down the last quote was 6 :lol: but u have to play 5leauge games in order to play a cup semi-final so tommorow we will see constantine vs troon2nds so no excuses 2moro nite if u lose :lol: good luck constantine if u beat us then i hope u boys win the cup :thumbsup:

Troon 1 vs Constantine 4

With Constantine securing a 3rd straight victory over Troon to reach the final. The game was scrappy in spells but with Troon conceding 2 penaltys and having a player sent off for handball. Tine took full advantage with Mark " Minto" Kent scoring the resulting pens. The referee Justin Moses, was good and played alot of advantage to make the game flow. Good luck to Troon on there promotion push.

Guest spurs03

would just like to say well done to constantine tonight,and I would like to ask why my post was

taken off ealier this evening,I only asked for two questions to be answered.

Average performance from a strong constantine team was far too much for a Troon team who couldnt field mining league players this time round. Tine probably made it a bit harder at times than it shouldve been but thats credit to Troon for tackling hard and giving it everything right till the end. Tine seem to go through the motions a bit but did enough to get through to the final. Long season for tine taking its toll a little with some tired legs out there but keep it going lads!!!! Branners and minto up there for man of the match award with a mention for the Troon keeper who had a very good game

Guest mikey catterall

i would like to congragulate constantine they showed what a good side they are especially from set pieces and if ur up for a physical battle u will get one against them we gave away 2pens both for handball which from my view could have been easily avoided as a striker it was hard to get into the game as i was playing as a lone one against 2very good centrebacks and we didnt stretch there fall backs at all but i aint going to moan the troon players worked there socks off especially when down to 10men for most of second half

i would like to congragulate constantine they showed what a good side they are especially from set pieces and if ur up for a physical battle u will get one against them we gave away 2pens both for handball which from my view could have been easily avoided as a striker it was hard to get into the game as i was playing as a lone one against 2very good centrebacks and we didnt stretch there fall backs at all but i aint going to moan the troon players worked there socks off especially when down to 10men for most of second half

Tough work up against to centre backs of that quality. You got frustrated but well battled. did what you could without much support from the midfield who were either pinned back or to afraid to take a chance and get forward, especially in a cagy first half. a centre back pairing that wouldnt look out of place at a much higher level