Cornwall Football Forum

JCCL results - Tuesday April 14th 2009

Guest Postie Pidge

Perranwell 1 Falmouth Town 1 (H/T 1-1)

0-1 3m Luke Appleton

1-1 18m (cracking strike)

Referee: Paul Windle

Feisty game, attendance 30-40 (I'll let Kempy or Deano give a better estimate as they were standing still longer than I was!)

HOLMAN SC 1-2 ST JUST (Stuart Nicholls, John Bird)

Att - 20

LUDGVAN 0-6 PENZANCE RESERVES (Wade Brown 2, Ashley Thomas 2, Jimmy England, Liam Bennett)

Att - 63

PERRANWELL (Matt Rose) 1-1 FALMOUTH TOWN RESERVES (Luke Appleton)

Att - 38

PORTHLEVEN RESERVES (Jamie Burr) 1-1 ST AGNES (Dan Cox)

Att - 25

PORTREATH 0-5 PERRANPORTH (Mike Davies 3, Ian Gosling, Justin Andrew)

Att - 35

ST DAY (???) 1-2 PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES (Adam Pryor, Sean Johnson)

Att - 15

ST IVES TOWN 0-1 HAYLE RESERVES (Jodie Hampton)

Att - 25

WENDRON CC UNITED RESERVES 0-3 ILLOGAN RBL (Simon Ellis, Paul Wolstencroft, Charlie Andrews)

Att - 24

Guest Tomzey

jodi hampton scorer for hayle, had 3 first teamers in and 1 was on the bench! great battling perfomance by hayle lads, but our keeper made 3/4 great saves and we played last 10mins wiv 10 men had player stretchered off wiv bad cut to leg (not through a bad challenge though)

Perranwell 1 Falmouth Town 1 (H/T 1-1)

0-1 3m Luke Appleton

1-1 18m (cracking strike)

Referee: Paul Windle

Feisty game, attendance 30-40 (I'll let Kempy or Deano give a better estimate as they were standing still longer than I was!)

Yes was a little bit fiesty but Falmouth do moan all the time!! got really bad second half appealing for everything! and the late challenge on Scott Kinge by the so called manager of Town was awful! but being a small guy with a big mouth what more can i say? little man syndrome! And next month we have the Eurovision song contest and Falmouth Town may be a good entry? ( well the 1st team) as the points will be the same? Sorry but it was like a cup final for them after the final whistle! Well they had a few in there tonight ! ( 1st teamers)

Wendron 0 Illogan 3

Scorers were Simon Ellis, Paul Walstencroft and Charlie Andrews.

ATT 24 (Majority of Illogan Faithful)

Good gam with all 3 goals coming from 3 different angles. Illogan brought on 16 yr old Jacob Kemp who held the ball up well and done very good. Wendron were unlucky with a few of there chances.

The ref had a bit of a mare in some areas but apart from that he was ok!

Guest Postie Pidge

Town line up:

Richard Kellow

Darren Friend

James Parkinson

Dave Rawlings

Adrian Clode

Ben Stidwell

Luke Appleton

Hugh Howlett

Chris Peck

Rob Carey

Bryn Wheeler

Excellent game : Holmans 1 St Just 2. A weakened Holmans side took the game to St Just, who opened with just one up front, but scored after half an hour when a brilliantly volleyed overhead kick from the touchline by skipper Neil Curnow was turned in by Stuart Nicholls. Holmans equalised deservedly through No. 8 (Tony Ellis ??) before the break. The second half was nip and tuck and chances were missed at both ends before John Bird burst through from midfield to hammer home the winner.Ideal preparation for the triumph of Chelsea (Ivanovic 2, Drogba 2, Alex, Lampard 2).

Kempy sounds to me your not happy with the result, considering you keep dropping hints that their were first teamers playing as I was'nt there who were they.

Pidge what was the line up mate ?

No i think the result was fair but the way the Falmouth boys attitude always moaning especially the manager! bloody disgrace! they were moaning about the pitch! well they have to play there once, we have to play there half of our games :D I thought the no 5 was a good player, tall and shaven hair, very good in the air! :c:

Kempy sounds to me your not happy with the result, considering you keep dropping hints that their were first teamers playing as I was'nt there who were they.

Pidge what was the line up mate ?

No i think the result was fair but the way the Falmouth boys attitude always moaning especially the manager! bloody disgrace! they were moaning about the pitch! well they have to play there once, we have to play there half of our games :D I thought the no 5 was a good player, tall and shaven hair, very good in the air! :c:

Think that was Dave Rawlings, Kempy, and in keeping with the on going theme at the mo i have seen him a few times in the 1st team!!!

falmouth town had some pretty good players it wasnt a bad game but all the moaning got a bit boring. town were quite poor up front i thought and the only thing the short bold guy up front for town did all game was moan constantly and try to break scotty kinges leg near the end which shudda probably been a red card.

falmouth town had some pretty good players it wasnt a bad game but all the moaning got a bit boring. town were quite poor up front i thought and the only thing the short bold guy up front for town did all game was moan constantly and try to break scotty kinges leg near the end which shudda probably been a red card.

Well like i posted earlier!! Short bald and crap! I don't often get angry i just say what i think!! I don't label all the town's team with the same one but as the manager of them he is a bad example! He may be a nice guy off the pitch as i know many who are mental on and nice off! :c:

Think that was Dave Rawlings, Kempy

Former Perranporth player - it'd be lovely to see him back at the Valley :rolleyes:

Is lappa valley still open? :c:

Well like i posted earlier!! Short bald and crap! I don't often get angry i just say what i think!! I don't label all the town's team with the same one but as the manager of them he is a bad example! He may be a nice guy off the pitch as i know many who are mental on and nice off! :c:

Think that was Dave Rawlings, Kempy

Former Perranporth player - it'd be lovely to see him back at the Valley :rolleyes:

Is lappa valley still open? :c:

But he is good!