Cornwall Football Forum

E.C.P.L CHAMPIONS

Guest TAVILAD

Guest TAVILAD

Anyone have any views on who will be crowned champions of the league??

It starting to look like Torpoint are in pole position after saturdays result.

Although Torpoint won on saturday , they still do have to work hard and get the results they require,

nothing is guaranteed thats for certain!!

Hope saltash finish strong till the end of the season still to put a little pressure on Torpoint!! :( :(

Guest kamali

Nice of you to return tavilad! What is happening at tavistock. You were flying with great results, now your not scoring and your conceding. Also is true you only had ten men last week. I thought people would be busting a gut to play for tavistock there a great club. Whats happened?

Guest little dave

TAVILAD, u need to cut it out and concentrate on ur own games fella. saltash will feel as if they have lost it for certain but torpoint have still got a job to finish. mind games eh? :c: back me up ANDY B

Guest TAVILAD

With regards to saturday yes its true Tavi only had 10 players on sat against sticker,

Does anyone know torpoints goal scorers on saturday?? And who scored for saltash?

time will certainly tell who comes out on top at the end of the season won't it but i personally feel Torpoint will bottle it they aren't as good a side as they think they are!! They still have a hard and really tough run in till the end of the season!!

:drink: :ninja:

TAVILAD, u need to cut it out and concentrate on ur own games fella. saltash will feel as if they have lost it for certain but torpoint have still got a job to finish. mind games eh? :c: back me up ANDY B

Little Dave I'm right behind you , as Tavistock,Saltash etc will be at the end of the season as regards Torpoints Championship run in. Got the Bottle of Champagne on ice already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torpoint have a hard run in but we have overcome Sticker, St Stephan, Bere,Tavi and Saltash the main contends so far :lol::lol: :lol:

Guest TAVILAD

We will see Andy B very brave and massive statement you've made , just hope you don't end up with EGG on your face!!!

It would be a great achievment if you did win it but time will tell mr b!!!

DON'T COUNT ON THAT CHAMPAGNE TOO EARLY MATE!! :drink: :drink:

We will see Andy B very brave and massive statement you've made , just hope you don't end up with EGG on your face!!!

It would be a great achievment if you did win it but time will tell mr b!!!

DON'T COUNT ON THAT CHAMPAGNE TOO EARLY MATE!! :drink::drink:

Lets look at it a different way.

Saltash have three games left (Max 9 points) and if they win all three games they will have 61 points.

Torpoint have six games left (Max 18 points) but will only need 8 points to have the same points as Saltash.

At present Torpoint have a plus of 7 goals over Saltash.

Yes you are right, Torpoint have a hard run in, but I have rubbed by Cystal Ball and the only colours that I can see are Gold and Black. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

Guest little dave

get on ANDY B, TAVILAD aint half on the wind up, torpoint know what they have to do and with top blokes like ANDY B watchin im sure they wont let him down.. :)

Guest TAVILAD

Well ANDY B lets just wait and see shall we?? better to have the points in the bag then to have games in hand i reckon!!!

maybe i could join you for a drink at the end of the season ? and then we will see who has the bragging rights mate?? :D:D:D:smiley20: :thumbsup:

Guest little dave

just studying the league table, torpoint have played less with more points. they have the points on the board TAVILAD, ANDY B wont share his champagne lol. :drink: