Cornwall Football Forum

FA Cup Semis

I may be a bit biased here but I can see us beating the "Blueski Money-Mercenaries" and Manure comfortably beating the other team from Merseyside.

Here's to us facing Manure in the real Wembley showpiece. (After we have secured a Champions League spot for next year and got through to the semi-final of the said competition!)

COYG! :D

Last time that happened it was a tedious goalless draw featuring Keane and Viera kicking each other followed by a penalty shoot out....oh, sorry, I didn't mean to be disrespectful to the Arse's one mopment of yawning success over the last five years......

Chelsea will defeat the Red Scum in the final just like they did last time, although Drogba might nopt need 120 minutes this time. This will precede our vuictory over the Arse in Rome and crown our winning of the Premiership with a treble that can be taken more seriously than either the League Cup or the World Pub Championship. :D

Im going for a Chelscum win in the first game against the Arse then a Manure win over the Toffees

Premier league: Manure to win Chelscum to finish second

Champions league final: Manure to win Chelscum to finish second

F.A Cup final: Manure to win Chelscum to finish second

Carling/Worthington/Coca Cola/Rumbelows/Littlewoods/Milk cup: Manure won Spuds came second

West ham to finish 7th and make europe next season :D

(I can at least dream of European football cant i)

This will precede our vuictory over the Arse in Rome and crown our winning of the Premiership with a treble that can be taken more seriously than either the League Cup or the World Pub Championship. :D

The only way you'll get to Rome is as a tourist. Barcelona will stuff you like the proverbial turkey. You're leaking far too many goals to be taken anything more seriously than a tiddlywinks competition! :lol: