Cornwall Football Forum

LONDON MARATHON

diesel

St Cleer football club’s captain Lee Collins is gearing up for a big challenge in his attempt to run the London Marathon.

Usually seen in the colours of St Cleer, Lee will be donning his running vest and shorts to run 26.2 miles in the London Marathon on the 26 April 2009 to raise money for the Meningitis Trust.

”The reason that I have chosen this charity is because as a child I was diagnosed with Meningitis and although I cannot remember a lot about this time, I know that it put a lot of stress on my family. By running for them it is my way to give a little back”. To find out further information about the work that the Meningitis Trust do, you can visit there website at www.meningitis-trust.org

If you would like to sponsor me then you can visit my online fundraising page on www.justgiving.com/leecollins2, you can pay by credit or debit card, and the money will go directly to the Meningitis Trust. Where supporters are UK taxpayers, the charity will automatically receive 28% extra in Gift Aid, which makes Justgiving the most efficient way of sponsoring me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for your support. :thumbsup: