Cornwall Football Forum

Cornish Football Programme back on air

Yes, I think it's good news - the Cornish Football Programme is coming back - yes, the two hour chat programme about all the day’s local football news.

As from Saturday, April 11th, it will be on until the end of the season. In case you didn't get to hear either of the recent two pilot shows - it covers the whole range of Saturday Cornish football.

So if you .....

Want to talk about the match you will have been involved in?

Want to talk about something you want to get off your chest?

Or have news from your club?

This programme will give you the chance.

there's also RESULTS – from all around the county;

and

CHATS with the people in the know, including managers, players and anyone at all that wants the county (and the world via the internet) to hear about their game

The fact that the programme was for 2 hours proved very popular and widely welcomed as it gave time to all levels of Cornish football.

To get involved all you have to do is call or text me on 07759 502408

To listen go to Radio St Austell Bay

Between now and Saturday week, I'll be more than pleased to hear from you if you can help in any way or want to take part, even if in a small way, or have suggestions as to what should be included. Just let me know by either texting or e-mailing me at dave.deacon@cornishsoccer.info

And don't forget keep texting me with your result on a Saturday, and if something special happened, include that as well - the number for your phone is 07759 502408