Guest spurs03

constantine 1 troon 0

great win for constantine tonight,four players short and troon bringing down

there first team,the lads who filled in tonight from our second team,played

superb and settled in well. p.jeffries scored for the tine :drink: beating

troon home and away 2 very good results, good luck to troon for the rest of the

season.

Guest B Manley

Great Result For The Tine Great Goal By Paul 'Mr Versatile' Jeffery :drink: And A Sending Off To A Troon Player For Hitting Out At A Player :SM_carton:

Guest mikey catterall

good game no real goal scoreing chances for either side apart from the goal and troon hitting the post early on the sending off was after about 30minutes but are manager told us we have to play constantine next thursday in cup semi and we fixtured to play sat and tuesday shocking :angry2:

i would like to add we had 3first team players play to help out because we wouldnt of raised a side else and one of them was sent off thats the reason they were called in well done to constantine i hope u got a fixture on tuesday aswell :lol:

constantine 1 troon 0

great win for constantine tonight,four players short and troon bringing down

there first team,the lads who filled in tonight from our second team,played

superb and settled in well. p.jeffries scored for the tine :drink: beating

troon home and away 2 very good results, good luck to troon for the rest of the

season.

i am sure if we brought our 1st team down, "tine" would of gone down also!! lol :yahoo: :thumbsup:

tine 1 - 0 troon

troon never really looked a threat, the first teamers they had in obviously paid off. the guy that got sent off was rubbish, he probably did them a favour getting sent off. ian grant was brilliant in the middle. didnt even realise jamie marles was playing until the last few minutes, hes obviously lost it a bit, is that what happens when you drop down a few leagues?? well done tine for a great result.

Guest Kevin Morris

i agree phil i thought troon were very poor! they could of been playin all week and not scored! but u cant take it away from constantine they played well and got another 3 points in the bag, i thought granty was brilliant in the middle pingin the balls about in a michael carrick like display! im looking forward 2 playin constantine in div 1 next season i think they will be very close games!