Cornwall Football Forum

I am getting very worried as Tavilad had a great deal to say before the Torpoint/Bere game and also yesterdays game between Torpoint v Tavistock , but since yesterdays game he has been very quiet. Asked for him after the game in the bar but Tavistock didn't say much. If you know the LAD send him my regards and tell him that Tavistock LOST 2 - 0 to Torpoint :thumbsup::thumbsup: - I know now why he has been quiet, do you?

Guest TAVILAD

Well hello to you all , glad to see you all have been waiting for me to add my little bit about the game on sasturday!!

So where would you like me to start? Well if you ask me the better side on the day lost to a very poor Torpoint team, if we

could score goals and take are chances Torpiont wouldn't have been in the game. I firmly believe Saltash are the best side in the league

and will go on and take the championship.!!! For you Saltash fans /players you have nothing to worry about with torpoint they have no-one that will hurt you or can turn a game !!! :D :P

Guest Tjitsnotunusual

glad to see tavi lad has came out of hiding to post yet another contradictory comment, but on this occasion must agree with his comments i watched and tavi probs did deserve something out of the game as they looked dangerous everytime they went forwards ... the torpoint keeper who had had a bit of stick of late bailed out his defence with wonrld class saves

Guest TAVILAD

The torpoint keeper bailed out his defence ok , he must be use to bailing out that defence by what i gathered on saturday?

Will give the keeper a pat on the back he was immense, and i've heard he'e been like that all year for torpoint??

Probably up there for there player of the season!! Hat off to the keeper for his performance on sat!!

Wish i could be there to watch on saturday , shame i can't!! :clapper: :clapper:

Guest TAVILAD

would like to help you with that , but can't see that result happening really .

Saltash are a very good side as you will find out on saturday!!

Hope your keeper plays well then too?? :thumbsup:

If you were so confident against Torpoint why would you be so dismissive about your chances of winning against Saltash?? Im guessing they must have a completely different team to last season to be as good as they're being made out to be??

If you were so confident against Torpoint why would you be so dismissive about your chances of winning against Saltash?? Im guessing they must have a completely different team to last season to be as good as they're being made out to be??

I think that TAVILAD has lost his way abit and should be called "SALTASHLAD" B)B) B)

he may well be a saltash lad trying to wind the torpoint folk up <_<

Well said Little Dave. When I see him I will stuff a Gob Stopper in his month and kick him up the back side. Still if it wasn't for LADS like him we wouldn't have anything to say. Liverpool for the Leaque - how about that then.

Guest little dave

dont think liverpool will win the league :rolleyes: . good joke though!!!!!!!! tjitsnotunusual, how u doin i used to watch u last year. gawd those were the days. :yahoo:

Guest Tjitsnotunusual

not bad little dave , had to give it all up eyes are giving me a right bit of jip but still rooting for those gold and blacks , await there result everyweek

Guest TAVILAD

Ha like you comments people , but i would walk in the torpoint side as there is no one in that team that stands out for me from what i seen saturday!! And i wouldn't mind playing for saltash as they have a very good chance of the doulble this year!!!! :D :drink:

I think Andy B needs to wind it in a bit, his views are different to that of the club. I doubt very much that Tavilad would walk into the torpoint side, considering his own side failed to beat torpoint, he is now relying on saltash to do a job for him. Interesting to see how it pans out saturday

I have got nothing personal against andy b, just thought his views were a tad extreme. I have heard his crys from the torpoint touchline this season as he is a notable character and easy to distinguish from the other fans. His stopwatch being a noteable feature to his attire