Cornwall Football Forum

Fantastic Pitch Deal available.

There is a vacancy for a club to use the facilities at Nancegollan Playing Fields for, initially, season 2009/2010.

The facilities include a well drained pitch with clean, warm and dry changing rooms. (Home, away and officials each with showers and toilets.)

There is a secure steel store for equipment.

The cost is very reasonable and works out (this season) at only £15 a match.

BUT THERE ARE IMPORTANT CONDITIONS

The club MUST become part of the consortium at Nancegollan and actively help to keep the facilities in good condition.

This involves;

Taking turn to mark the pitch when necessary. (There are pitch markers but the fluid needs to be obtained)

Cleaning the changing rooms after a game to a reasonable standard.

Using the pitch responsibly. (Not playing if it's going to wreck it)

Picking up any litter that your matches cause.

From time to time dragging the roller over the pitch.

Generally keep aware of the condition of all elements of the facility and chipping in with help if necessary.

Crowan Parish Council owns the facility but is happy to allow the football clubs to look after the football facilities if they keep the standards high.

We need the right club to participate fully in maintaining this superb football facility. The club could have a Sunday team, a ladies or vets side or a Saturday side. A Saturday side could be slightly problematical as we already have a Mining League side there, and there may be a problem with fixturing.

The deal will be initially for one season but, if all goes well, the contract will be extended indefinately.

Ideally, a Sunday club wishing to join the West Cornwall Sunday League would help the League with another member.

Please PM me with a phone number if you wish to discuss this or find out more.

• 3 weeks later...

Just letting you know am in the process of putting in a sunday league team at the moment and have been told about this pitch, have played there numerous times and if all goes well would be more than happy to take this offer up and it would be well maintained by my entire squad, but plz keep me posted if someone else takes up the offer beforehand thx i will be in touch again asap

:c: :clapper:

• 1 month later...