St Stephen 1 Bere Alston United 1

Tavistock 0 Torpoint Athletic 2

Division One

Bude Town v Elburton Villa

Callington Town v St Columb Major

Lifton 1 St Blazey 2

Polperro 2 Nanpean Rovers 1

St Dominick v Roche

All at Elburton Villa would like to wish their best and a speedy recovery to Bude Town's young left back Liam Sandercock who was taken to hospital with I beleive a broken leg???

I would also like to thank Bude Town for their hospitality after the game..... that was a lovely Lasagne!!!

Bude Town 2 - 2 Elburton Villa

Thank you for your wishes Nick Pope. I have just got back from the hospital myself and sadly he has broken both his fibia and tibula and has an operation in the morning with most probably a plate in his leg. He is truly gutted like any1 would be but he is strong enough to come back from this. O and cant beleive we chucked away a 2-0 lead away with 5 minutes left.

budetownfcbicks - Thats football Im afraid!

Understand that it must have felt like a loss to your lads but over 90 minutes I truly believe a draw was a fair result for both teams... Sure I heard one of the Bude Town managers praying for half time?

Oh has your lino said anything about that goal line decision? I know a loyal supporter of ours who travelled wasnt sure about the decision to not give a goal (& yes he was in line with play behind lino)!

Very entertaining game though and look forward to the next match!

Guest Paulo Porkchop

Great result for Topoint at Tavistock yesterday mind you the lads made hard work of it,can anyone tell me who the Torpoint second half sub was? He looked a bit of a handfull,quick,strong and very direct and nearly got himself a goal at the end,could be usefull in the coming weeks..

im pretty sure you're talkin bout Mat 'Mutley' Williams. Just left the Torpoint duchy after a few disagreements with their manager, used to play for us at Edgcumbe. Top player on his day, be interesting to see how he gets on at Torpoint. Great option from the bench if his attitudes right.

Guest Tjitsnotunusual

i watched torpoint for the first time saturday after leaving last season and didnt regonise this power house striker wen he came on ... he introduced himself well however skining two players before unleasing a freakishly powered shot looks a very astute signing

Guest TAVILAD

The only thing freaky about him was the way he looked , and he hardly had to do alot to get past the palyers the game was all but over!!

Guest budeno4

Just want to say thank you Nick Pope, i can say im back home got home about an hour ago (7:30 pm), but should be out to between 4 to 6 months!

But your wishes have been taken on board!