Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 04/04/2009

Guest wafu's rule

Constantine 4 Stithians 2 in div 3

end to end game with stithians a little unlucky not to get something out of this as they hit the post and missed a pen.

thanks to Constantine for the hospitality, best of luck for rest of the seaon.

Joe Benny and RJ to the rescue!!!! happy days, ok not a thrashing but a point that may prove costly. im so happy because rivals penryn also lost.

we pulled our socks up 2nd half and showed the fighting spirit that melville and shifty drum into us week in week out.

Well done boys!!!!

wait for it, Grant Mitchell will pipe up and put a negative on it!!!............im waiting

Guest mikey catterall

barker bowl q/f

mawnan 1 troon 3

h-t 0-0

f-t 1-1

e-t 1-3

troon scorers

luke hart catching the keeper off his line with a 25yard strike

sam mayou penalty in first half off extra time

gareth honor good finish after catterall lay off after(119) minutes

Guest magician

TERRY JENNINGS CUP Q/F RESULT

HT FAL ATHLETIC 1-1 PENRYN

FT FAL ATHLETIC 2-2 PENRYN

AET FAL ATHLETIC 3-3 PENRYN

PENS FAL ATHLETIC 1-4 PENRYN

HAPPY DAYS FOR PENRYN

Guest Grant Mitchell

well done bungle great draw. league table still says albion in the shit.

good to see rj score again, great lad. whens dean stevens back from hes long injury??

well done to bushy and chopper great result should get promotion now

i love mark "super" kent

great result today fal athletic were unlucky not to win. but our pens were awesome and athletic couldnt hit a cows ass with a spade it took joel in goal to show them how its done . anyway i enjoyed it today and its going close for promotion good luck all involved!

Joe Benny and RJ to the rescue!!!! happy days, ok not a thrashing but a point that may prove costly. im so happy because rivals penryn also lost.

we pulled our socks up 2nd half and showed the fighting spirit that melville and shifty drum into us week in week out.

Well done boys!!!!

wait for it, Grant Mitchell will pipe up and put a negative on it!!!............im waiting

Sorry Bungle i cant resist to step into Grants shoes

Nobodys mentioned Holmans had no Sub and only played with 10 men for 90 min!!! I know its our clubs problem that we have a player shortage but I dont think Albion should be crowing from the rooftops just yet and taking the piss out of Penryn when they couldnt beat a side with an extra player for the whole game!!!!

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Pitty. No-one knew until you blabbed :D

First half Holmans passed the ball around and Albion never got started. Deserved to be 2-0 down.

Bit of half time soul searching and we finally showed up and put some pressure on.

2 goals back and looked like we were going to win but had given ourselves too much to do after a shocking first half.

Mind you at this stage of the season every point might be crucial.

Guest geachy1

:thumbsup: i watched the albion v holman game

and in my opinon the game could of gone either way.

man of the match has to be mark mitchel did give the whole game and could of won it for them

in the last ten minutes.

ryan james class act who is playing well below his standard.

truro city 3rd should be watching this man.

after the match i heard there was a confrntation in the albion changing room with sam benny takin 1 for the boys

mawnan beat truro 3-1 gregory "rug chest, slippers, are you injured number 9 " renfree with a hat trick! also the oldest back four in the league with ginger tits at the tender age of 46, gareth stevens 39, cris dash 38, and kevin bate 41 and the little wipper snappers still couldnt break them down

well done to the stithians boys yesterday, they played some good football and scored 2 good goals, shame the ref spoiled the game and was very poor. We played bad throughout really, we will see you boys at ours monday night! bring it on! hope we have a good ref!

Guest holmans10

Holmans goalscorers mark mitchell and scott robinson.

I had to laugh to myself after the game when entering the changeing rooms Albion sounded like they just won the league :smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::wacko: did they know we only had 10 men ?.

Have to say nice new changing rooms but still the rock hard dust ball of a pitch i suppose will never change, good luck to Albion for the rest of the season :D

Guest mikey catterall

Mikey, Luke scored with his foot? Crikey!!!

yeh to be honest mate it was a class finish he played at right back with scott smeeth going into centre back it was a good game that in normal time could have gone either way we played our usual 4-5-1 i think i better stop putting my goal scoring record on this forum im getting man marked by 3men every week :lol: ive been court and im not going back to prison catch up with u soon mate hope u ok :thumbsup:

Mikey, Luke scored with his foot? Crikey!!!

yeh to be honest mate it was a class finish he played at right back with scott smeeth going into centre back it was a good game that in normal time could have gone either way we played our usual 4-5-1 i think i better stop putting my goal scoring record on this forum im getting man marked by 3men every week :lol: ive been court and im not going back to prison catch up with u soon mate hope u ok :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you wont be wearing the black and white stripes matey!!!

Will have to have a beer sometime!!

Guest Postie Pidge

Any scores from:

DIV 3 - Lizard vs St Day

DIV 3 - Penryn vs Rosudgeon

BARKER BOWL - RNAS Culdrose vs Frogpool

TERRY JENNINGS - Frogpool vs Wendron

TERRY JENNINGS - Ruan Minor vs Trispen