Cornwall Football Forum

Grand national

Well, knowing nothing at all about horse racing the missus and me chose two each for the national. The only time my horse has ever come in was the year I got held up and didn't manage to get into the bookies.

This year the missus has gone for Mon Mome and Cornish Sett (bookies round here will have a big pay out if that one comes in!).

I'm going for Brooklyn Brownie (because I ike the name) and Big Fella Thanks (because he's green and white).

Should be a laugh and unlike going out on a Saturday night, at least I'll remember wasting the money. :rolleyes:

Well, knowing nothing at all about horse racing the missus and me chose two each for the national. The only time my horse has ever come in was the year I got held up and didn't manage to get into the bookies.

This year the missus has gone for Mon Mome and Cornish Sett (bookies round here will have a big pay out if that one comes in!).

I'm going for Brooklyn Brownie (because I ike the name) and Big Fella Thanks (because he's green and white).

Should be a laugh and unlike going out on a Saturday night, at least I'll remember wasting the money. :rolleyes:

Well done to Tynan's Mum. £2.50 well spent! :smiley20: