Cornwall Football Forum

mawnan fal/hel 1 champs

well done lads you deserve it, great win for us tonight over fal atletic. hopefully we can finish second if we keep winning and a few results go our way hopefully u boys can beat truro for us and enjoy a big nite out for winning the league

Guest Damian Stevens

sorry posted in wrong topic a minute a go !

not bad for a bunch off old wrinkleys eh boys! fed up hearing it last couple years about us being too old & slow ! Maybe , but u cant beat experience ( especially when you have a few youngsters around to do your running ! cheers DJ ) but Mawnan ' last of the summer wine ' Smith have done it and what a fantastic achievement , unbeaten ( at the moment still ) with 4 to go , well done lads!

not bad for a bunch off old wrinkleys eh boys! fed up hearing it last couple years about us being too old & slow ! Maybe , but u cant beat experience ( especially when you have a few youngsters around to do your running ! cheers DJ ) but Mawnan ' last of the summer wine ' Smith have done it and what a fantastic achievement , unbeaten ( at the moment still ) with 4 to go , well done lads!

Well done Damo and congrats us old uns are good uns, as you said you can't beat experience of being there and done it so many times well done to one and all at Mawnan a great club with great traditions see you around Damo.

Dazza

Guest mikey catterall

well done mawnan u have won the hardest leauge in junior football and dominated it but on a negative note u are playing below ur standard wheather it be the team or players to dominate f/h 1 says alot about the club u should really be playing senior football goodluck in the future :thumbsup:

Well done to all at Mawnan but as we can see the mind goes after you go past a certain age :D

well down damo,never win any thing with kids :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink: :drink:

Guest Kevin Morris

good season boys we deserve 2 win well done to every one greg i love u i think u are the best manager ever and i would never play 4 any1 else your a true mawnan legend! and bennys i aint scared 2 tackle i dnt knw who u think u r talkin 2 but im kev fuckin morris and no one talks about me like that and i mean no one!!! all jo and sam benny r is a couple of bullys!!

I agree Albion are a better side. We just got lucky in every single game so far this season. No other reason for us winning the league so early while Albion struggle to stay up! Back to bed Benney and play with some tackle you may know how to control properly!

have had it confirmed that benney and bungle are todd butler aka vladimer i would also suggest that kev morris is this chap as well as kev morris is actually patch

well done mawnan great bunch of lads lets hope you go the season unbeaten great mixture of expeirence and youth down there

Its a strange blend at Mawnan, we have experience, we have youth, we have youth looking "experienced" and "experienced" looking like youth ie Al "the bear" Weddel is alledgedly 25 and Noots is 28...MY ARSE!! And Damo looks 25 but is actually 43!!

Guest mawnan beleiver

iv been a follower of mawnan now for a long time and think its great that once again we can take the league trophy back to mawnan. we have a crackin side this season. i no we got slated at the start of the season for havin a old side and in fairness when i saw gillo at the back i thought that we were going to have a tough season ahead of us. well done again gregg and the boys

Guest Kevin Morris

phil and fal lad todd butler is patch u idiots not me. todd is a **** he has got every1 on this forum thinkin patch is me when every1 knows im kev morris thats y i cum on here with my real name and not a stupid made up one like patch!! just thought id let u knw phil and fal lad so u no for future comments!

Guest mawnan beleiver

i can confirm that kev morris is using the name kev morris i spoke to kev last night and he said that he has given enough people abuse about hiding behind a fake name that it would be wrong for him to hide behind one. well said kev nice bloke cracking footballer good luck for the rest of the season.

Guest Kevin Morris

thank you mawnan believer hopefully now no one will take that patch seriously anymore because there is nothin worse i personally think that sum1 comin on a forum like this under a different name and tryin 2 stir things up!! hopefully thats the last we hear of patch!!! :clapper: :clapper:

Todd Butler and Zach Telling = mawnan beleiver, kevin morris, valdimer, todd b, bungle, benney that i am sure of

First of all you boys to get out a little more and secondly do you think we can delete some of these profiles as they could cause teams issues

Guest mawnan beleiver

sorry iamthebest i suppose we do need to go out abit more. have you ever heard of a saying pot calling the kettle black as from what i have heard you have opened up more than just the account you are using now. what a joke you are

Can confirm that i am not todd butler or zac telling. i am infact a member of falmouth albion. please do not associate me with losers like them. I have only posted relevant information and not sirred or wound anything up. i will continue to use this site like it should be with match reports and updates. i do agree that people winding it up under false names should be banned.

todd butler, you are ruining a good site. this isnt the school playground its a football forum.

iamthebest, how did the op go? weve missed you and hope you get fit soon.

N

Todd Butler and Zach Telling = mawnan beleiver, kevin morris, valdimer, todd b, bungle, benney that i am sure of

First of all you boys to get out a little more and secondly do you think we can delete some of these profiles as they could cause teams issues

Can confirm that i am not todd butler or zac telling. i am infact a member of falmouth albion. please do not associate me with losers like them.

I do not have as much spare time as you sad old people on here with fake accounts, I am definitely not any of these fake accounts and please do not assoicate me with the actions of todd butler on this website :SM_carton:

Guest todd.b

this is beyond the joke now. i have this account and vladimir. i am not benney or bungle or kev morris.

people saying im bad winding people up making new accounts but on the other hand. Phill Mitchell is the biggest stirrer. stop using my name on here i am not benney bungle or kev morris. please can we stop all of this.

todd, you are a joke.

you admitted to two of my mates yesterday that you are

george of the jungle

carlsberg

vladimir

kev morris

mawnan beleiver

tim "ricky hatton" hawke

Bungle

Zippy

now, that sounds to me like you have far too much time on your hands.

i hope the moderators see fit to ban you from this site for life.

todd, you are a joke.

you admitted to two of my mates yesterday that you are

george of the jungle

carlsberg

vladimir

kev morris

mawnan beleiver

tim "ricky hatton" hawke

Bungle

Zippy

now, that sounds to me like you have far too much time on your hands.

i hope the moderators see fit to ban you from this site for life.

You forgot one! :P