Cornwall Football Forum

Touring scilly

we are open to any teams that want to tour over isles of scilly. We have had a few teams come over, dont ask me the names, they all enjoyed the experiance. we will be able to compete against any fal hel, mining and duchy team as we have many ex combo and lower league players playing for us and we recently drew 2-2 wil falmouth town. most teams just do a day trip using the ferry and a bit of drinkin is ausally invovled! it is ideal plaice for pre season games and a good day out! you can play on scilly and get drunk on the mainland in the same day! so if anybodies interested just reply and il get in contact

Guest meady

Having worked and lived on St Martins for two and half years, I would recommend it for a weekend tour. I would suggest staying on St Marys not sure if the other islands have teams still. If you really what to have a good piss up, go on gig week but just a warning they can certainly drink.

Guest basil

we are open to any teams that want to tour over isles of scilly. We have had a few teams come over, dont ask me the names, they all enjoyed the experiance. we will be able to compete against any fal hel, mining and duchy team as we have many ex combo and lower league players playing for us and we recently drew 2-2 wil falmouth town. most teams just do a day trip using the ferry and a bit of drinkin is ausally invovled! it is ideal plaice for pre season games and a good day out! you can play on scilly and get drunk on the mainland in the same day! so if anybodies interested just reply and il get in contact

Unbelievable!!!!WE (Newlyn Non Athletico) have played over there every year for the past 7 or eight. Probably your most consistant visitor and you cant remember our name!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll mention to Tim Wright that we will have introduce ourselves again. By the way, did you find the cup,mysteriously lost after we won it a couple of years ago?

Always a great day out, sunny every year and look forward to next months trip(we hope)