Cornwall Football Forum

New Rumour 2009/2010 season

Guest devon

hey southy, dont know who anybody is from callington that use this site apart from myself and the chairman so where you got devon from i dont know. as far as i know devon was someone from torpoint or so he says where you from devon. no reply to what i sent back then southy. so then wot bout u ivybridge it is then

Hi Cally Mike,

I am very happy at Tavvy and looking forward to next year and the Chairman and I are already setting our stall for next year just like most other clubs. Don't know where the rumours start but it is that time of year!

We've only got 2 saturday fixtures left so no doubt I will see you up at Callington.

Hi Cally Mike,

I am very happy at Tavvy and looking forward to next year and the Chairman and I are already setting our stall for next year just like most other clubs. Don't know where the rumours start but it is that time of year!

We've only got 2 saturday fixtures left so no doubt I will see you up at Callington.

we got a lot of games to go ian, i think 13 games thats a lot. 2 saturdays jesus christ you had a load of games played this season. so how come you think devon is from callington.

Guest local_football_supporter

Callymike! despite being asked the question many times , you never confirmed if you knew anything on the rumour surrounding the location of the callington town manager next season.

Callymike! despite being asked the question many times , you never confirmed if you knew anything on the rumour surrounding the location of the callington town manager next season.

seeing as the callington manager is my best friend and hasnt got a computer i shall tell all.

the callington manager is not going anywhere next season. everyone seems to suggest that he is gonna be the next manager of millbrook, not true.

we both love callington and i enjoy the work that im doing for the club. in fact we already have plans for next season ALONG WITH assistant lee beer. our club has just achieved the highest points in its history and we are gradually improving it better than ever before. local , you mentioned that i did a good job couple of games ago why dont we speak in person and ill tell you properly than on here where people arent connected with the club and then ud like to tell all what i say.

Not what i have heard callymike. Can you confirm or deny you are re-building the millbrook website as we speak??

ok.

im still going to be working at callington but the millbrook committe has been impressed what i have been doing press wise with the callington programme and the callington website, althought the callington website is not running anymore.

so therefore the committee asked the manager to speak to me about doing their website. after all i dont wanna do football just for the linesman i like to be website developer and programme designer and millbrook have asked me to do it for them. lets call it other business. so thats all the fuss about millbrook ok. the manager is staying and told me i can do what i want as long as im still committed to doing the line for callington.

happy

the millbrook manager is very supportive in the work that i do and for that reason alone, "support" that i will take this extra work on and its what i wanna do at a club. i spoke to callington about doin a website back in november and nothing happened so far.

Guest devon

cally mike that is some commitment - are cally or Millbrook paying you?

also to start more rumours ive been told by a good source that Micky is going to Launceston to be joint manager with Darren Garner.

is that true?

well enough of this knit-picking ,

i have heard that mickyhunt is going to millbrook next season as player ast manager and cally mike is following him to do the website and programme as well as running the line for them.

i have this from a reliable source , maybe someone from millbrook on here could comment ???

Guest fromacrossthewater

callymike... you are fully of it. your posts contradict themselves and even within 10 minutes of themselves. If you are gonna make things up or keep secrets then you should perhaps keep a log of what you write. You are not doing much for the reputation of callington at the moment.