Cornwall Football Forum

ST BLAZEY V FALMOUTH TOWN - GOOD FRIDAY

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

I've got mixed feelings on this one, depending on if Newquay go up or not. I would love to play both Blazey and Falmouth next season and IF we go up, I hope that to be the case. IF we stay down for another season, then obvioulsy I want Falmouth down with, us as Gala Parc is one of our 'favourite' grounds to visit, and probably the best ground in Cornwall despite what Truro fans may say.

Whatever the result, I hope that fans of both clubs turn out in good numbers to support their teams, both clubs are still major players in Cornish football.

Guest blue203

Looking forward to this one Falmouth are due a big win could this be the one !!! hopefully the pitch is in a better state than Holsworthy..

I've got mixed feelings on this one, depending on if Newquay go up or not. I would love to play both Blazey and Falmouth next season and IF we go up, I hope that to be the case. IF we stay down for another season, then obvioulsy I want Falmouth down with, us as Gala Parc BICKLAND PARC is one of our 'favourite' grounds to visit, and probably the best ground in Cornwall despite what Truro fans may say.

Whatever the result, I hope that fans of both clubs turn out in good numbers to support their teams, both clubs are still major players in Cornish football.

I stand corrected and offer my sincere apologies to Falmouth for my error (love going to Port as well)

Judge - it's Bickland Park not Parc!

Whatever the damn place is called, Newquay fans look forward to the day when our SWPL side visit it again !

Nice to meet up with you Dan-

St.B. 3 FT 3 h/t 2-2 corners 6-4 Attendance 100+

St.Blazey - Danny Zalick was it a hat trick? 10min(penalty);18min and 60min.

Falmouth- Sean Flynn 12min;Neil Slateford 45+;Dan Stidwell 52min

Falmouth have now gone 14 games without a win which sets a SWPL(P) record P14.D3.L11 GF12-GA31

Thanks to 'Chairman' and Derek Isbell for their hospitality in reserving me a car space on the ground.

In fairness to the Judge it did used to be called Bickland PARC,

for some reason it was changed to PARK,

Why it was changed I do not know So He may be a pain sometimes, but on this occasion, it may well be as he once new it, but what the hell it is still pronounced Park

Hammers :c::c: :c:

In fairness to the Judge it did used to be called Bickland PARC,

for some reason it was changed to PARK,

Why it was changed I do not know So He may be a pain sometimes, but on this occasion, it may well be as he once new it, but what the hell it is still pronounced Park

Hammers :c::c::c:

Thank you Hammers !

Guest Postie Pidge

When was if called Bickland Parc?

Was it when St Austell Brewery (or whoever) spelt it wrong on the fascia board on the stand?

It's always been Bickland Park unless someone can prove me wrong

When was if called Bickland Parc?

Was it when St Austell Brewery (or whoever) spelt it wrong on the fascia board on the stand?

It's always been Bickland Park unless someone can prove me wrong

I lived on Conway Road for most of my childhood, and it has always been Bickland Park. Before that - I don't have a clue!