Cornwall Football Forum

East Cornwall Premier predictions

Guest Tjitsnotunusual

Guest Tjitsnotunusual

Personally i feel saltash are in the strongest postion with points on the board as everyone knows how difficult it is to pick up points consistantly come the end of the season for different reasons , e.g increased pressure , fixture conjestion etc

Guest TAVILAD

CHAMPIONS - SALTASH AS THEY HAVE THE POINTS IN THE BAG!!

RUNNERS UP TORPOINT AS THEY HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO TO WIN IT?

THIRD LAUNCESTON

FOURTH TAVISTOCK

FIFTH STICKER

SIXTH BERE ALSTON

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope Torpoint win it but i just think they've got too much to do. A lot of hard games coming up and looking at Saltash's remaining fixtures i can't see where they're going to drop points. Torpoint, possibly. Launceston will finish 3rd plus win the Cup, Sticker 4th, St Stephen 5th

Guest ECPL Supporter

One thing is for sure, it's gonna be tight. The Torpoint v Saltash game is gonna be huge, not forgetting Torpoint have got a hard game at Tavistock before that as well

Guest Paulo Porkchop

Ive seen all torpoints games this season and they`ve played some cracking football but looking at those remaining fixtures its going to very tough for the boys but with kershaw and cardew hitting abit of form in recent weeks anything is possible,can see it going down to the final week of the season but who know`s witch way it will go...3 launceston,4 sticker,5 tavistock,6 st stephen

not getting this points on the board mallarchy..it would be a bit different if they only had 1 game in hand!!torpoint comfortably in the best position with 3 games in hand!!no easy games now with midweeks a lottery to who you line up against.....

1. torpoint

2.saltash

3.launceston st stephens or tavi

the rest is to close to call

Thats precisely it beaves , the mid week games .You never no who u culd be lining up against so theres never an easy game . This was evident last year as Torpoint had the points on the board and slipped up come the end but other teams let them ( us) off the hook so i can see why masny people are backing a very strong Saltash side

My money is on Torpoint to lift the Championship for a second season in a row :thumbsup: , but if I had a bet it wouldn't be for a large amount of money.

As we all know some clubs can have 1st team players playing for them, but seeing what games are left it going to be hard.

Torpoint play Saltash with both 1st teams NOT playing. Torpoint play Launceston with both 1st teams NOT playing and Torpoint play Wadebridge(last game for Torpoint) with both 1st teams NOT playing. Torpoint play Bodmin at home with Torpoints 1st team NOT playing.

I wish all the clubs in the running for the Championship all the very best.Do I mean that, of course I do :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

Guest Paulo Porkchop

Andy B seems abit of statto to me,he know`s everything about the Torpoint team,bet he even know`s who many minutes injurey time was played at Bere on saturday... :D

Guest ECPL Supporter

Yes but unfortunately Andy B has it wrong. Torpoint play Saltash on Saturday week when all the Peninsula games are on Good Friday