Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin Atlantic v Newquay

Just to confirm to everyone that kick off time on Good Friday is 12 noon, the reason the kick off time has changed is due to work commitments of players and commitee members. after consulting Newquay they agreed to the change as we had agreed to the change on boxing day. It has not been changed as the judge has put on the forum to make anyone stay in the g longer after the game; but we are more than happy to see anyone in the g before during or after the match.

car parking at godolphin pitch is limited to players committee members and disabled badge holders, but we have the permission of Newquay Tretherras school car park, admission is £3.00 for adults £2.00 for oaps and children under 16 free club programme is a £1.00. There are 3 toilets two toilets for the use of the supporters there will be refreshments on sale throughout the match.

Dave no problem in paying were ever i decide to watch' i am asking a question. i know i was involved with a lease on a public playing field, and one day a week you can not charge but you can ask for a donation. This should be a good pay day for them,but other club's are in the same posistion they would all like to take advantage BUT CAN'T. How are st day getting around the situation when they hold the cup final this year

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

And as Tania has stated it is £3 for adults, £2 for OAPs and kids under 16 free, an absolute bargain for a match that will have more entertainment value for your money than any other event in town. £1 for a prog is acceptable if it has lots to read and not just adverts.

Hopefully a good crowd, great game and a Newquay win.

And as Tania has stated it is £3 for adults, £2 for OAPs and kids under 16 free, an absolute bargain for a match that will have more entertainment value for your money than any other event in town. £1 for a prog is acceptable if it has lots to read and not just adverts.

Hopefully a good crowd, great game and a Newquay win.

judge are you advertising for the godolphin now.