Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results Mon 30/03/2009

Guest Bowden

:thumbsup: Mawnan 1-1 Fal town

scorers : fal-ross bowden

mawna-ben lendru#

good game mawnan controlled most of it but town battled well took the lead in the second half and mawnan hit bk straight away after bringing on renfree and ben well done 2 mawnan for the league and good luck for the rest of the season

UP THE TOWN :)

:thumbsup::yahoo::clapper: :smiley20:

FHFL 1 Unofficial league table 30/3/09

waiting on Stithians v St Agnes (could be an important one)

Have awarded points to Penryn for St Keverne as presume this will happen. Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Mawnan need 2 points for title- only Falmouth Athletic can catch them by winning all their games.

2nd place between 5 teams

Falmouth Albion drop into bottom 3 :angry2: St Day the form team

FALMOUTH / HELSTON DIV.3

ROSUDGEON 3 WENDRON 6

:clapper: VERY GOOD ENTERTAINING GAME. PLAYED IN GOOD SPIRIT. CREDIT TO ROSUDGEON WHO

MATCHED WENDRON IN THE FIRST HALF. 1-1 H/T THE SECOND HALF WENDRON UP THE PACE. AND WENT ON

TO CONTROL THE GAME. RUNNING OUT 6-3 DESERVED WINNERS. LOOKING FORWAD TO THE RETURN MATCH IN SEVERAL WEEKS TIME. SCORERS FOR WENDRON WERE. MATT ANNIS (1) :thumbsup:

ALAN ROGERS (2)

NEIL BARTLETT (2)

ROB BEVINGTON (1)

ALBION wont go down whirlwind, what are you on about "bye bye". get a grip.

we have got too many good players to go down, and for a start, i believe if we had our best team out we would hammer mawnan any day.

we will pick up points and stay up. we beat penryn early in the season and if you remember we drew with you boys.

good luck in winning the title, you would already have it if we hadnt drew with you!!!

Guest geachy1

albion are going down with the baggies!!!

the only good players in albions team is ryan james and joe benny.

i would love it if albion went down abslutly love it!!! ;)

Grant,

why are your one line posts so interesting?? get a life mate.

all im saying is that i want and believe that Albion will stay up. I look forward to playing your mighty Tine next season in Division 1.

Grant i dont see how i make you laugh. ave i said something funny???

bungle no team is 2 good 2 go down, you got to earn it mate, you got a good set up there are all things going well you can stay up, a few poor results and you've slipped into it, no good going on about past results mate, they wont get you the points you need now

good luck with the scrap bud

well done town well earned point to put off the celebrations out at mawnan for another few days atleast!

Fal lad,

sorry that i sounded so ignorrant in my last post. I agree we should look forward, I hope that Albion stay up because we have worked so hard for many seasons now to get where we are, and this season we have had a nightmare with players going away, injuries etc, its not an excuse but i would think had we had our best team out most weeks we might not be in the position we are in now. hey thats football though.

Grant,

why do you try to prevoke a response? im not going to get myself worked up because all you can say is "div 2 for you boys" ok thats fair enough, thats your opinion. but what is your background? just because you are hidden behind a name, how do i know you arent in a team sat at the foot of your division? if your a player why dont your get your boots on and come and help bail us out down at Albion. i think your pathetic. if you wish to see my team with bad luck then i hope your team goes down miserably also.

All the best

Bungle, if Albion would "hammer" Mawnan with a full strength why are they sruggling with a few players missing, they must be some bloody good players if you mis them that much. Perhaps you should thanks us, if we didnt draw with you in 2nd game of the season you would be in deeper trouble ;) good luck in the battle to stay up!

Geachy if your definition of a good player is an ability to rarely pass to a team-mate,completly over hit any pass more than 15 yards, never arrive on time to make a decent tackle and then moan at the ref for giving a free kick and take possibly the worst free kick ive ever seen then yea your correct, Benny is a good player ;)

Vladimir,

im going to go with the rest the forum on this one. YOiU REALLY ARE ANNOYING. I know you are todd butler and daniel quick, pretty ### that you share an account. each to their own. Definately agree with the mitchells, whirlwind and other people that have posted saying your a waste of time and annoying.

Grant,

nice one interesting, youve got about as much muscle on this site as Hitler had on the USA. are you attached to a club? do you have any valid information for the forum members to read or do you sit at home all day thinking of one line to write that will send shockwaves through cornish football, NOT!!!!!!!

Gillo,

Sorry pal, didnt mean to sound arrogant i was just annoyed at some of the comments. well done this season, you and the boys of mawnan are a credit to junior football. hope we will be in the league to play you and possibly beat you hahaha next year. did you know weve got dean stevens!!! watch out.

Guest Grant Mitchell

I am in fact involved with a club - Constantine - and were doing very well Thanks. Just a quick one - get youre head out of Gillo's ass

Thanks

Grant

Vladimir,

im going to go with the rest the forum on this one. YOiU REALLY ARE ANNOYING. I know you are todd butler and daniel quick, pretty ### that you share an account. each to their own. Definately agree with the mitchells, whirlwind and other people that have posted saying your a waste of time and annoying.

SORRY ROBERTS!!!!

Bungle,

where have you come from??? grants opinions are better than your dream predictions. come on grant, you can do better than that. Up the TINE. Bungle Albion are doomed, its the worst squad of players in the clubs history!!!! apart from RJ and Dean stevens.

Vladimir,

im with bungle, todd/dan you are annoying!!! dont know you, dont want to know you.

grant what do you make of this vladimir butler???

Bungle, your picture looks like Gillo in his falmouth town days.

Bungle,

where have you come from??? grants opinions are better than your dream predictions. come on grant, you can do better than that. Up the TINE. Bungle Albion are doomed, its the worst squad of players in the clubs history!!!! apart from RJ and Dean stevens.

Vladimir,

im with bungle, todd/dan you are annoying!!! dont know you, dont want to know you.

grant what do you make of this vladimir butler???

Bungle, your picture looks like Gillo in his falmouth town days.

:clapper::clapper: :lol:

todd "vladimir" butler of mawnan 2nds,

people know who you are so if i were you i would stop annoying people. this is a football forum but at the minute you are using it to make enemies and thats not what its for. all im saying is be careful because people talk and you seem to be getting alot of peoples backs up, trust me. even your own team mates from the 1st and 2nds have said that you are annoying.

gillo,

:thumbsup: good luck saturday. heard you boys can win the league. we are chasing your 2nd team at the minute. but luckily we have mark minto kent.

annoyance - irritation: the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed

annoyance - anger produced by some annoying irritation

Definitions of annoying on the Web:

annoyance: the act of troubling or annoying someone

causing irritation or annoyance;

annoyingly - in an annoying manner or to an annoying degree

TAKE A HINT

Todd Butler (vladimir) do you just spend all day sending pms to people to hope that one of them will be your friend??? ok so you love the constantine goalkeeper, but he clearly doesnt love you back, maybe because you have nothing of interest to say.

Phil and Grant,

do you know anything about albions past?? i think not. we have lots of good players at the moment. we have lost dean stevens to injury, tommy richardson has gone travelling (our main goalscorer) nipper philpott has gone wendron, sim spear travelling but still we have a squad of players that should do the job week in week out. our management team are a wealth of knowledge and im sure nobody will disagree with that. we will be still be in div 1 next season mr mitchell you wait and see. and im sure you can both bring your "mighty tine" down dracena for a good hiding!! whos mark minto kent anyway?? never heard of him.

mind you, could do with granty. grant you just seem to hind behind your little brother phil, why dont you get some balls.

im sure if we all disagree on things then that is fair enough but lets all agree on one thing and that is that todd "vladimir" butler and his little bum boy dan quick should stop sending pms and posting stupid comments.

Guest Quicky9

This is actually a joke. I am nothing to do with vladimir. Its todd butler and he tried to get me to use that account but why come on here and argue. I barely even use this forum. So where ever you got the idea that i was vladimir then its wrong. :wacko: :wacko:

Guest Roberts

i was there when young zach telling (constantine keeper) had maximum amount on penaltys put past him at the junior cup final, and todd butler (his best friend) was standing behind him cheering him on, but u could tell young todd was heartbroken for zach and close to tears.