Cornwall Football Forum

titans in cup

Guest bunditheboss

Guest bunditheboss

just wondering if anyone can confirm what colour titans play in, i think its grey and red, cant remember, got a lovely new kit for tomorrows game but cant wear it if it clashes!!!!!

Guest mikey catterall

not sure but goodluck mate ive seen the banter for this match i like playing in those sort of games tell dangerous dave to get on the shreaded wheat i dont want to give him goal scoreing lessons :lol: i would have signed ur mining forms but ive had some personal problems goodluck bundie ur a good boss from what ive heard :thumbsup:

Guest bunditheboss

cheers mikey, would have loved you to sign on mate, gonna be a cracker today, we cant win league so cup is a big must this year so gonna go smash them up, dave has been taken from me for first team, but thats great coz shows since taking over reserves i am attracting the right players, shame i didnt get your signature!!!!! good luck for today buddy

MMMMMMMMMMMMM didnt see u doing much smashing to be fair bundi although did see u try to play in about 4 different positions poorly. ur best player who can play football at least had ten minutes at the end chris. anyway good luck with your fight against relegation.

marksey stirring again.

i thought the best team won today,especially as we were supposed to have run out of ideas in the first half :wacko: our second goal showed what an excellent footballing side we can be.it was good to see tom score it as well as he has been outstanding up front with the goal machine graham jewell :c: both teams fell into the trap of playing the long ball with the wind but the pitch was not long enough.when we turned around in the second half against the wind and played to feet we were just to strong for bundis army.thanks for agood game and good luck for the rest of the season.

soccerfollower had an excellent game in the middle as usual.thanks mate :c: :drink:

Guest mikey catterall

MMMMMMMMMMMMM didnt see u doing much smashing to be fair bundi although did see u try to play in about 4 different positions poorly. ur best player who can play football at least had ten minutes at the end chris. anyway good luck with your fight against relegation.

come on marksy theres no need to get personal especially when ur playing the same level of football im not having ago but theres no need upseting people goodluck to the titans and portreath.

come on marksy theres no need to get personal especially when ur playing the same level of football im not having ago but theres no need upseting people goodluck to the titans and portreath.

Well to be fair they were going to smash us, i felt jeering me every time i had a shot go wide or when a pass didnt go to feet was a bit silly, think i put a stop to that after setting up graham for the 3rd goal beckham-esk if i dont say so myself!!2nd goal was class- goal of our season. Shame only 4 portreath lads went back to their place for a drink- anyway next round here we come UTT!! :P :drink:

Well to be fair they were going to smash us, i felt jeering me every time i had a shot go wide or when a pass didnt go to feet was a bit silly, think i put a stop to that after setting up graham for the 3rd goal beckham-esk if i dont say so myself!!2nd goal was class- goal of our season. Shame only 4 portreath lads went back to their place for a drink- anyway next round here we come UTT!! :P:drink:

STOP takeing the piss you won but if you want a good game I get new park rangers boyzs back for a friendly game if you want james no 6 :c:

Guest bunditheboss

guys i hold my hand up to one guy on the pitch today and that was WAYNE BROWN without him you would be a team in the shit!!!!!!!

Marksy, chris would have played longer but he is injured and i dont want him to be injured for a long time, class player plus i need him for rest of season, i am a little concerned about something though, you may win the cup now but its a shame you wont be able to keep it next year coz i believe you cant play in the jubilee cup if your team is mining 3.

you come on here running your chops, the guys behind the scenes such as postman pat have got alot to be proud about with titans, as for you, you dont care about the club you went there coz they was desperate for a manager, half the players left coz your attitude stinks and next year you will be looking for another club that is desperate!!!!!!!

good luck to titans in the cup, i hope you boys win the cup now, i spoke to all the people at titans yesterday that matter to the club and wished them all the best in the league to as for marksy good luck for the future mate, but keep your mouth shut and dont come on here being a fool coz at the end of the end your below us in the league and played 5/6/7 more games then us, so when your above us you can come on here giving it the bigman!!!!!!!!!!!

dave would have loved to have you there mate but first team comes first buddy, we all know that mate, well done to the first team for saturday to!!!!!!

guys i hold my hand up to one guy on the pitch today and that was WAYNE BROWN without him you would be a team in the shit!!!!!!!

Marksy, chris would have played longer but he is injured and i dont want him to be injured for a long time, class player plus i need him for rest of season, i am a little concerned about something though, you may win the cup now but its a shame you wont be able to keep it next year coz i believe you cant play in the jubilee cup if your team is mining 3.

you come on here running your chops, the guys behind the scenes such as postman pat have got alot to be proud about with titans, as for you, you dont care about the club you went there coz they was desperate for a manager, half the players left coz your attitude stinks and next year you will be looking for another club that is desperate!!!!!!!

good luck to titans in the cup, i hope you boys win the cup now, i spoke to all the people at titans yesterday that matter to the club and wished them all the best in the league to as for marksy good luck for the future mate, but keep your mouth shut and dont come on here being a fool coz at the end of the end your below us in the league and played 5/6/7 more games then us, so when your above us you can come on here giving it the bigman!!!!!!!!!!!

dave would have loved to have you there mate but first team comes first buddy, we all know that mate, well done to the first team for saturday to!!!!!!

I think to single out 1 player in our team is unfair wayne is a good player, but look around the rest of the team and you will see there are many players that have played a better standard of football, i have played combo, chunky to me is the best keeper outside combo- Martin Jenkin was the skipper for illogan 1st team & was playing fal hel 1 before he came to us, Lofty played lots of games for praze in mining 1, then theres jeweller, and there are 2 or 3 that i think could play mining 1 no prob. Wayne is a big part of our game tho, he leads the team very well and spears us on-no question.

Guest bunditheboss

you played combo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

oh my god i am pissing down my leg, you did two decent things mate, one decent pass to set up goal and the second thing you did was get taken off!!!!!

Jenkin at the back was good but for me matt eddy looked better!!!!! wayne brown played everything in midfield, take him out of that team and nothing would happen for you, ask anyone mate!!!!!

like i said honestly, you are a bloody good team, you are all a great bunch of guys and dont deserve to be where you are in the league!!!!!

I think to single out 1 player in our team is unfair wayne is a good player, but look around the rest of the team and you will see there are many players that have played a better standard of football, i have played combo, chunky to me is the best keeper outside combo- Martin Jenkin was the skipper for illogan 1st team & was playing fal hel 1 before he came to us, Lofty played lots of games for praze in mining 1, then theres jeweller, and there are 2 or 3 that i think could play mining 1 no prob. Wayne is a big part of our game tho, he leads the team very well and spears us on-no question.

come on boys we cound't make a good team out of the two wayne and jeweller is a credit to the mining leg you can see how good the leg was 10-15 years ago the two old boys is running rings around the young ones I would live to play with wayne jeweller and chirs in the some teamjames .

I Think its fair to say i won that one Bundi :yahoo: Couple of pointers to answer for you fair point on chris nice lad and is a cracking footballer had many a tussle in their castle days. Your also right i dont care about the club anything like the amount the fellas who started it up do,however as previously stated i do wish for a higher standard of football and if i get it i will go if not maybe i might stay and wind you up for another season, if we survive :yahoo: i was asked to go there to help them out of the mess they were in and hopefully they are acheiving that. As for players leaving cos my attitude stinks probably more to do with the fact they werent good enough but then you would know that seeing as two were in your squad yesterday :o:lol: Finally as for chops well if you kept your chops shut and ran more you might of helped your team. On a final note good luck with the rest of your season Bundi :)

Guest bunditheboss

ya i have two of your old players n my squad, a squad which is above you in the league, so go to the semi final have a good day out but to tell the truth i am happier being in a more healthy situation in the league, good luck in the cup though marksy like i said the better team won yesterday i totally agree with you but to come on here and being childish with your comments is wrong, at end of day if you read my post i came on here and sell well done to your team not come on here and call you poor and shit, i never mentioned that we did the double on you in the league, well not until you came on acting like a ****, i have total respect for your team the way you played yesterday and i wish you and them all the luck in the cup and in the league, i am even man enough to come along and cheers you boys on in the semi final!!!!!!

i hope you keep them up this year they deserve it and i hope you get a offer from a higher league too coz before you came on here acting like a kid i had alot of respect for you as a manager but now i realise maybe your not as great as everyone said!!!!!!!

:D You make me laugh Bundi and im not being sarcastic good on ya :yahoo: If the ones that said im great play football you couldnt get there numbers could you :D i never said you were poor and shit Bundi did i (i said you didnt do much running) As for acting like a kid come on now you continuosly slated players especially tfc no9 throughout the game, anyway enough is enough its only banter dont make it anymore than that otherwise it becomes personal you ve got away with more than most with your names. :angry2: By the way you aint done no double over me and if we do survive perhaps a little wager if im here next season maybe £10 per position that should net me £150 :yahoo:

Guest bunditheboss

marksy you are being nice now buddy, how the hell do you expect me to much running with a belly like mine, its hard enough getting the shorts on. i love the banter its all part of it!!!!!!

you played combo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

oh my god i am pissing down my leg, you did two decent things mate, one decent pass to set up goal and the second thing you did was get taken off!!!!!

Jenkin at the back was good but for me matt eddy looked better!!!!! wayne brown played everything in midfield, take him out of that team and nothing would happen for you, ask anyone mate!!!!!

like i said honestly, you are a bloody good team, you are all a great bunch of guys and dont deserve to be where you are in the league!!!!!

You no i did as i left PORTREATH to play for port- all was well till that under 16s cup final against wendron!!

Guest bunditheboss

i am only joking with ya mate you was a very good player back then, you still are, i only wind you up because it stops you playing well, good luck in the cup mate and hopefully you will stay up this year, if not you can always play mining 2 with me next year lol