Cornwall Football Forum

Mr Unorthodox

Guest local_football_supporter

Guest local_football_supporter

Who is Mr unorthodox?? This character claims to know information on almost every rumour that is kicking about it seems. Clearly from devon /cornwall boarder area as all his knwoledge seems to be on clubs around there.

Come on Mr unorthodox who the devil are you and how do you know about so much that seems to be going on ?

He isn't the only one with rumours ECPL made a comment the other day about from what he hears the money is running out at Witheridge. How the hell does he know what is happening at Witheridge????? :SM_carton:. What he doesn't realise is yes Players have left over the last couple weeks but what about the 4 new players we have brought in???? I can state now the future looks very bright for Witheridge Football Club.

How flattering this is!

Well folk, lets just say i have my finger's in a few pie's! i know alot of people in football, and therefore hear a few rumours floating around from time to time. however the link of name and vospers can not be denied nor confirmed, im just a lad who enjoys his footy!

hope that helps, if not and any other questions just fire away! :smiley20:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Mr U posted at 2.19pm on a Sat, probably not a player then or he would have already been at a ground ! If a fan, might have made a local k.o. for 3pm and being on the right side of the border, one can only assume he follows a Prem Cornish club, Saltash perhaps or maybe he thinks Devon is the right side ? (which would be just foolish)

Guest ECPL Supporter

Mr U posted at 2.19pm on a Sat, probably not a player then or he would have already been at a ground ! If a fan, might have made a local k.o. for 3pm and being on the right side of the border, one can only assume he follows a Prem Cornish club, Saltash perhaps or maybe he thinks Devon is the right side ? (which would be just foolish)

Think about it Judge. CORNISH pasties!! D'uh