Cornwall Football Forum

evening games

Guest mikey catterall

Guest mikey catterall

i noticed in the west briton that the f/h midweek games are starting nextweek and obviously the mining will start soon aswell for some teams its hard to put full strengh sides out through work and other things but generally i think teams get stronger u always see the opposition with new faces alot of clubs these days have 2sides and others 3 4 5 teams like wendron hayle penryn so there bound to benifit and if u are a reserve side still in cup competitions u always find u get stronger towards the cup final i play for a reserve side in f/h 2 and our first team play mining 1 we are currently chaseing promotion and still in 3cups i dont know what the "manager" going to do u usually find that the first team players help out which is good for the club but unfair on the reserve players.

but the reason i wrote this topic was to find ur views ive always found midweek games more competitive and generally they decide success and failure but i give u a warning never underestimate ur opponent because there always different this time of the season goodluck to all teams :thumbsup:

Hey mike yeah it sucks having midweek games with so many sats left, but you have the luxary of a 1st team so you should have good end of season, and one of your midweek games is us (camborne park) all joy. We are already looking to strengthen but this time of year its difficult.

well good luck and look forward to a our game.

Guest mikey catterall

Hey mike yeah it sucks having midweek games with so many sats left, but you have the luxary of a 1st team so you should have good end of season, and one of your midweek games is us (camborne park) all joy. We are already looking to strengthen but this time of year its difficult.

well good luck and look forward to a our game.

good luck to u aswell stu its nice seeing u boys fighting promotion aswell :thumbsup:

Trispen have 9 games in 20 days! Does any one think this is physically possible to field a team for all these games?

thats hard lines and looking at f/h3 leauge u need to win them all to have a chance of winning it goodluck

9 in 20 is not that bad Camborne School of Mines have 14 games in 26 days!

i would think u boys got a big squad and ive noticed u play games on sundays aswell as saturdays 14games in 26days make sure u stock up on redbull goodluck