Cornwall Football Forum

does any one know ?

its this correct that a player can play for ie st blazey in the swpl , bodmin town in the senior cup and falmouth town in the charity cup in the same season with out breaking any county rules , all league games for blazey and cups for bodmin and falmouth as they all have diffrent registration forms

Metts, Why make up a scenario when you are obviously enquiring about the mike davies incident from last night? This has been mentioned in other threads on here. You will get all sort of guff answers on here, so I suggest you contact the fa. Then again, you may get more sense from the forum!!

If you ask the fa, they may well say that its not allowed but the player you actually thought was mike davies is actually BEN ANDROS :drink:

I expect all is fine. They wouldn't get away with it as a: The game was a truro so they must had known he was playing and b: He plays 5 a side with some of the g boys so they know who he is. It's not on really- bloody sportsmanship again, people these days will do anything to win! :(

Guest RedDel

As I understand it you register your CLUBS player with the CCFA. It doesn't matter what league he plays in. If he is transfered he is only cup tied if he played for your club in each competition. e.g. If he only played for your club in the Senior cup then transfered(CCFA transfer), he could play for his new club in the Charity cup.

guys the question was could and im asking , a player start the season with blazey in the swpl but sign senior cup forms and play for bodmin in the senior cup , then sign for falmouth but continue to play in the charity cup for blazey , i know he would have to have the clubs permission but is this possible , and this is only an example . and if he could is this the same in every county FA ?