Cornwall Football Forum

Who would you say is the best footballing side in fhd3?

Guest Poker Ace

Guest mikey catterall

we played mullion in the percy stephens cup although we beat them they showed that they could pass the ball around and judgeing by the f/h 3 table its obvious they can play football.

Have come across some really good teams in div 3 this season.would agree with forever utd and bushy that mullion and penryn are two excellent young teams,and definately ones to avoid in the cups! but also rate wendron who can knock it around abit and cury were very good when we played them at home.forever utd,ive got 33 in the league but been playing crap lately and we,ve got 3 other players in double figures so we dont rely on me for all the goals mate!!!!!! (just as well lately! if you meant me!!??!) we had 6 players in their mid twenties,and one 18 year old that started saturday,so apart from a few of us old buggers they,ve got years together yet and will get better as a team i think. but a really good competitive league so far this season and looking at our fixture list,mullion must be favourites.i,ll bet the team with the most points will win it!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::c: :D

Guest dave0911

i like that rappo and i agree the team with the most points will win it haha,

mullion penryn and trispen are the best footballing teams in our division in my opinion and on anyone of those sides best days they will be a match for anyone in any of the fal/helston divisions.

mullion for the treble!!!!

Not sure how it works? question for dave and gerald really? but with Wendron already having a team in div 2,and Mawgan kicked out of it halfway through the season,theres a good chance that anyone in the top 5 will be promoted i would imagine? for example if the top 6 were 1st)Mullion 2nd)Trispen 3rd)Cury 4th)Wendron 5th)Penryn 6th)Falmouth Ath,it would mean Penryn would go up in 5th place! Sorry Athletic,it was just an example! would assume its usually top 3 but a space has opened up cos of Mawgans misfortune??? wonder if anyone could answer the question??? or maybe just 2 teams being relegated from div 2 would be fairer maybe??? better go,im boring myself abit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

At least Rappo brings the average age down to 43 LOL... good to see the old man has still got his touch.

Miss the Rock in Truro Rappo, where do you drink now ?

Thanks Fifi mate! judge is ok too really!!! Aint been out for 4 years judge! happily married man these days!!! the only loft i go to now mate is the one on top me stairs!!!! hi mike,catch you soon bud,got to be honest,pitch aint great lately.went from marsh to rock hard in about a month!!!!!! see you soon mate,hope you aint got those scoring boots on!!!