Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town v Bodmin Result

Well what a result for Town I was unable to go last Night But I fully expected Bodmin to beat Town by at least 3 clear goals,

Bodmin Top of the league Town 3 from bottom they must have played their socks off,

can any one give us a run down of the match must be interesting,

Hammers :yahoo::c::thumbsup::c: :c:

Guest some call him David Bentley

penryn vs foxhole was a better match

yeah thats was a good game , shame bout the referee haha 3 penaltys , leading to all the goals in the game and i very early red card !

anyone no what the town starting line-up was ?

Legend & some call him David,

Come on lads Penryn may have been a better game for you but I was asking about Falmouth Town So please have your own thread about Penryn, I only asked about Town because I suport them, I very often Watch Penryn If town are away, no disrepect to Penryn, but as I said Falmouth Town report only please,

To you two Chaps I am Sorry but you have earned a straight Red :SM_carton:

HAMMERS :c::c: :c:

After winning all their away league games this season (10 SWLP(P) record)-Bodmin dropped their first away point last night at Falmouth.

Bodmin have only lost once Away in their entire SWPL history -yes you have guessed it -Bickland Park in August 2007 (0-2). which is 26 Away games and counting.

On the down side Falmouth have now gone 11 league games without victory.

Glad to see Dave Rawlings back in the lineup-does anyone know about the two new lads Gibson and Slade?

previous clubs etc.

Guest Urban Spaceman

penryn vs foxhole was a better match

:clapper: doubt it! how wud u know were u at both games or did u record the falmouth game off of sky sports

Guest Postie Pidge

Falmouth Town team

Chapman

Rawlings

Flynn

Howlett

B Stidwell

Thomson

Pulgliese

Slateford

Friend (Gibson 80)

Slade (D Stidwell 60)

Carey

Subs not used

S Hunter

Kellow

Well played lads !!!

Dan Stidwell replaced Nick Slade in the 54th minute

Ollie Gibson replaced Darren Friend in the 90th minute

Ollie Gibson signed from Sticker and is a County Youth player who comes highly recommended

Nice to see Dave "Slugger" Rawlings back in action again, thought he would be out longer with his knee injury. Out of interest how many games has he played for Town since joining ? :drink:

Dave has made 27 appearances this season scoring one goal.

With 3 apps last season his club total is 30.

Interestingly Dave Rawlings was the only player against Bodmin who also played in the opening game of the season.

Guest Halps

He done well mate but didnt really have enough time to get into the game.. no doubt hes going to be a quality player for falmouth

sweet. good lad. i know you slates i think.

haha lure of higher level football..something sticker will probly never offer!!good luck to him

Your quite right Beaves but Sticker could get to SWPL if "all" the players stayed a bit loyal and helped them achieve that status, the criteria is, you have to finish top or runners up!! We have the facilities and a good mangement team as you know! We just need a consistent team!

Did Sam Hunter not play in the first game of the season? Earlier in the year we spoke on here about player loyalty when things went bad at falmouth- do we all remember? How about club loyalty then? Sam Hunter stayed at Falmouth and helped them through the hard times. I see on the team sheet that he is now on the bench, didn't get on and has been replaced by combo/ecpl players?

Is there an explanation for this- injured/didn't train or just not being played?

Guest Postie Pidge

Dave was the only player in the starting lineup who played against Parkway.

Sam and Richard Kellow both picked up knocks at Tavistock on Saturday.