Cornwall Football Forum

Next seasons movements players/clubs

Well the transfer rumour mill for next season is starting, just thought id throw a few that i have heard.

please dont take it as gospel as it is all 2nd hand gossip or possibly truth. you decide. Please add any movements you may of heard. . . . . . .

Nathan "dinch" Grimshaw back to penryn combo from constantine???

Dean Stevens of fal albion ruled out for whole of 09/10 season???

Duncan Gillett of mawnan to retire???

Chris Pellow/ Dj ?? of mawnan to wendron combo???

Paul Mowbray of fal town 3rds to return to the penryn set up???

James Bush of fal athletic to penryn athletic???

Shifty of fal albion to retire and just manage???

Darren "chopper" Martin to retire(injury) and take penryn 4th team full time???

i am sure some of these rumours are true and some completely false.

any others will be interesting to read.

apologies to the players mentioned if it is false information. :smiley20:

Guest WINNO

Chopper to come back from injury and reunite himself at the mighty borough with Dinch and a few more of the old boys to return as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drink: :smiley20:

I'm leaving Cornwall next year to further my career and want to see the team progress into Senior football after I leave. After much frustration not seeing the club doing so well this season I have been talking to quite a few decent players who I've convinced to come Carharrack next season for our push for promotion but keeping them under my hat at the moment. Everything is in place ground wise. So watch out for Carharrack next season will have a 'team of champions’ mark my word.

Not sure Kevin could cope with the quick wit and simply outstanding banter of those two to be honest! Example: Kevin was told during the Albion Mawnan match in Jan that he had Aids, not sure how young very skinny Benney knows this though. After the game Kevin asked what kind of Aids he had been diagnosed with. His response "the really bad kind!" This is at a level of banter and comedy genius that is out of reach to Kevin so I think he will remain at the village.

todd butler aka vladimir why are you so annoying????

do you come on here especially to annoy people?? maybe if you had anything relevant to say it might be ok.

you clearly lack football experiance because your football stories amount to nothing.

no, ill give you a chance, tell me one football story and ill let you off. c,mon you must have loads of stories from being on the mawnan bench all the time.

todd butler aka vladimir why are you so annoying????

do you come on here especially to annoy people?? maybe if you had anything relevant to say it might be ok.

you clearly lack football experiance because your football stories amount to nothing.

no, ill give you a chance, tell me one football story and ill let you off. c,mon you must have loads of stories from being on the mawnan bench all the time.

my favourite story is when i got congratualted from Chris Wood, for providing such a warm bench for him. as , if he does actually start he has to come off his fitness is too good. and he was so impressed with the warmth of the bench he gave me a lift home.

Guest Grant Mitchell

Todd butler = boring, u should team up with pablo

kick and chase fancy playing for me and phil next year then?

Grantys back

Grant

Guest mawnan beleiver

Not sure Kevin could cope with the quick wit and simply outstanding banter of those two to be honest! Example: Kevin was told during the Albion Mawnan match in Jan that he had Aids, not sure how young very skinny Benney knows this though. After the game Kevin asked what kind of Aids he had been diagnosed with. His response "the really bad kind!" This is at a level of banter and comedy genius that is out of reach to Kevin so I think he will remain at the village.

gillo10 how old are you mate. It makes me laugh that a man of your age has to react and make comments about young footballers. In fairness from what i have heard kev was the one winding it up ok he does not like the benney lads and there is two way banter but it has nothing to do with you. so why get invloved. if i was you i would grow up start posting comments that have some relevance to you and focus on your own game cos from what i have seen this season you are lucky to be playing at the standard you are. Your fitness is well below par and your touch at times can be a joke. If it werent for the players around you carrying you through a game i very much doubt you would be in that division. :angry2:

Guest tim hawke

the t-bone is looking for a club message me if your interested i did play at wendron this year but felt i was playing at a lower standard then I should

t-bone