Cornwall Football Forum

Crown Inn Glory - Whats The Story!!

We have got the Crown on saturday and they have contacted our sec to arrange game so all seems fine

That's great news, it would be a pity if things were to go "tits up" for them so close to the end of the season. Does anybody know what this "alleged" investigation is all about? :unsure: ..

Also, IF anything is done to them as a club (which I hope it's not), how will it affect things at the top of the table, regarding points and goals gained against Crown?. Would it make things even tighter OR would it hand the title to one of the challengers?.

I know it's not important to you Nige but we've played them twice and took maximum points and grabbed a few goals aswell. Would be a shame to see them wiped off, especially as I got a couple against them myself ;) ..

Surely they'll be able to see the season out now?.

Guest Newlyn No 11

Chacewater have travelled to Penzance to play Crown and we hope to host them in the near future.

Not sure if our main rivals have played them twice or not.

Newlyn Have played them twice and won both games.

coopsie mate they are in division 2.did you play them in a cup game or a friendly as gulval are in divisions 1 and 3 :c:

it will be far more important at the bottom of the table.we drew with them earlier in the season but still have to play down theirs :c:

Yeah my bad Mr Eddy sir. We played them pre-season in a friendly and hammered them. Think I maybe got in a mucking fuddle and confused them with Heamoor?. :unsure: :rolleyes:

I'm the captain at the Crown and can give you the true story on this one.

We didn't play our cup game versus Madron on Saturday it's true. This was due to the fact though that the Cornish FA are investigating MADRON for the use of illegal players.

Our game the week before was not fulfilled due to not being able to raise a team.

I can assure everyone that we will be finishing the season, and fighting to the last to keep ourselves up.

Really hope you guys stay up cracking bunch of lads and from what ive heard you put a great spread on looking forward to that on saturday :thumbsup: Just a quick one though where do you guys play?a couple of the lads are going direct to the ground on saturday and asked me but i dont know