Cornwall Football Forum

Nope, I'm not boring grunt, I'm bored, as are many others of the inane posts asking who is, who will and who might or might not. Oh and by the way, try not to live up to the silly pic' you use to portray yourself. No-one is impressed, I'm sure.

get off pablo you silly mug

phil what a w888ker dont ya think, ur barking up the wrong tree fella

Grant

Thats not very nice and a little uncalled for. :mellow:

Pablo think you should start a 'Who will be the next person banned from this site?' thread :lol: :smiley20:

Pablo,

if you dont like it, dont read it. People post on here because its fun and they enjoy seeing different peoples opinions. just because you dont like it, doesnt mean nobody else does. I, as do many others im sure, enjoy reading the posts on here. The FHFL/Dutchy forum is the most active i would say and that is because people enjoy reading the light hearted posts on here.

As for me, i dont have to live up to any photo, I am another forum member who enjoys posting and reading other peoples posts.

If your bored of some of these posts why dont you log on to something different????

well said Phil.

and as for Pablo!!!!! peoples views and opinions on winning change each week. Take the prem for insatnce, liverpool or man utd, 20 days ago you would of been certain it was uniteds. but now its a different story. so pablo pipe down alright mate!

My opinion is FHFL 1. Mawnan Smith. runners up Athletic FHFL 2. Constantine! runners up Mawnan Smith 2nds.

well said Phil.

and as for Pablo!!!!! peoples views and opinions on winning change each week. Take the prem for insatnce, liverpool or man utd, 20 days ago you would of been certain it was uniteds. but now its a different story. so pablo pipe down alright mate!

My opinion is FHFL 1. Mawnan Smith. runners up Athletic FHFL 2. Constantine! runners up Mawnan Smith 2nds.

Does EVERY registered user of this forum need to gain your permission or approval before voicing their OWN opinion?. Must be in the smallprint somewhere, I'll send Rich a text to see if he can tell me where to find it.

Guest geachy1

I suppose 'English' lessons are out too??? :SM_carton_y:

I think you missed something re: the apology but never mind, it's been fun not asking 'who will'.

if you want english lessons ask isssac rosenberg.