Cornwall Football Forum

EC div 1 Final Standiings?

Guest SHRFC-TUFC

i would imagine ours is the hardest run in as we still have to play.elburton H and A, lifton H, roche A, polperro H and A they picked up lately, holswrothy H local derby allways tough so we got some tough games but i do realistically think we can finish second but it will be tight goin to be good run in hope we do it because i think these 6 teams could easily hold there own in the league above :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink: :drink:

Guest Halps

i would imagine ours is the hardest run in as we still have to play.elburton H and A, lifton H, roche A, polperro H and A they picked up lately, holswrothy H local derby allways tough so we got some tough games but i do realistically think we can finish second but it will be tight goin to be good run in hope we do it because i think these 6 teams could easily hold there own in the league above :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

roche v bude will be a good one. bude were lucky to get away with a point in Jan

Having played all of them this season, i would hazard a guess at: -

Parkway

Bude

St Stephens Boro

Elburton Villa

Roche

Parkway runaway leaders, and Bude should comfortably secure 2nd.

St Stephens have played all their home games at Saltmill but I'm not convinced on their away form.

Elburton Villa and Roche will be scrapping it out for the remaining 2 spots, anyones guess.

Even with games in hand, I think Lifton will finish a creditable mid-table, which is a vast improvment on last season when they could have been relegated if the league didn't have to re-structure.

Good luck to all in gaining promotion :drink: