Cornwall Football Forum

whos goin to be this years knock out cup winner?

who is left in it? We have gunni this sat?

edgcumbe v gunni, delabole v foxhole, st cleer v st dennis, saltash v altarnun. winner of the edgcumbe game play the winners of delabole and foxhole. winners of st cleer an st dennis play winners of saltash and altarnun

illogan mining league treble

would like it it to go around tho

this is a topic of a complete different compition my friend.

Guest gunniplayer

yeh saltash have a good young side.hopefully we wil give edgcumbe a better game this week then our dreadful second performance last saturday

Guest gunniplayer

i hope we do them this week.i think he only had 2 shots in the whole game he was well marked by there back 4, even me and tom hall had more shots at edgcumbe then jarryd which is a good thing coz me and tom are trying to catch jarryd in the leading goal scorers and now u and him have 22 goal each gona have to catch you aswell.ha ha

Lee i think what skyblues is saying who ever wins out of Gunni and Edgcumbe will be strong favourites against Delabole or Foxhole.

Diesel can you let us know what colour you are playing in, your secretary never mentioned colours and we wear all blue, tried calling him but no answer don't want to leave it to late to sort out a change if required.

Good luck to Gunni, looks like Edgcumbe got the bit between their teeth at the right time of the season.

No disrespects to any of the other Qtr Final sides but a St Dennis v Edgcumbe Knockout Cup Final would be a mouthwatering prospect.

Guest gunniplayer

well only 2 days to go till 1/4 final weekend.gunni have no new injurys worrys i have picked up a nasty chest infection but that wont keep me from stepping out on the pitch against edgcumbe. lee and bigdawg whats the latest on ur team news?

Guest gunniplayer

one more day to go til cup 1/4 weekend.my boots are clean and looking brand new, all preperation is done now saturday cant come quickly enough now

gunniplayer unfortunatley we are at full strength mate!!

Jonny harris is back after working last week, and i am hoping for at least 20 minutes after training last night with no reaction. 1st time we've had a full strength squad since way before xmas. cant wait

Guest gunniplayer

least one team tomoro is at full strength.ha ha.we have one cup tied and two injuried for tomoro but neva the less who eva plays tomoro wil be giving 100% and i cant ask for anymore then that