Cornwall Football Forum

Great come back by Bere Alston

Guest paul bere

Guest paul bere

Great comeback by Bere on sat 2 nil down 15 minutes to go with three injured players on pitch

all subs used showed Great team spirit to pull of victory.

Speaking from being involved with Roche but my own views, Roche like u said were 2 nil up with 15 or 20 mins to play, Roche also had injured plays hence why we made subs but all our players we value so subs r good enough to play 90mins. Saying that it was a great comeback from Bere, theirs no question Bere are a good side and i wish them all the best in Div 2 if they get their next season. I think that u r one of the bench marks in 08/09 to where Roche want to be as a team within the next few seasons.

Roche r a young side and will improve as we go. We ave come along way since the start of the season.

Hey but I would love to know where the ref found all that extra time added, i am not graping just ment in jest ?

:rolleyes:

Guest paul bere

Speaking from being involved with Roche but my own views, Roche like u said were 2 nil up with 15 or 20 mins to play, Roche also had injured plays hence why we made subs but all our players we value so subs r good enough to play 90mins. Saying that it was a great comeback from Bere, theirs no question Bere are a good side and i wish them all the best in Div 2 if they get their next season. I think that u r one of the bench marks in 08/09 to where Roche want to be as a team within the next few seasons.

Roche r a young side and will improve as we go. We ave come along way since the start of the season.

Hey but I would love to know where the ref found all that extra time added, i am not graping just ment in jest ?

:rolleyes:

Yes agree with you roche have come long way since start of season as i said one of the better sides we have played all the best for rest of season