Cornwall Football Forum

Rumours for 09/10

Guest local_football_supporter

Guest Postie Pidge

Heard from Browner that all the named players are off to Penryn. Also heard off another source that the players are off to Penryn but Jamie Thirkle is heading to Falmouth. Rumours!!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to local ftball, i am running wessex again nxt season and my assistant is matt who ran it this season. REASONS: Had 2 pull out of interview with Plymstock wich i am guttd about i cant give a club a 100per in any of them leagues cause my son is playing 4 times a week and i am not going 2 sacrafice my son ftball 4 mine, the West league is 2 much traveling. I now i said i wouldnt do p/d but i wantd 2 stay in ftball and if you dont want to travel than it got to be local and the only club would be wessex for me, i am still only 38 so i hope a oppurtunity in a higher league will come again and than i hope i can give the job a 100per that i have gave other clubs. But for now my job is with Wessex. I hope that as answerd your question my old m8. :thumbsup:

Guest fromacrossthewater

not against u, just in general m8, all them 3 leagues r wir any manager would luv 2 manage,is that not true?. havnt chasd any job but have spoken 2 people.

Lies always have a way of coming around and biting you on the a**e... ravo.. so you did chase a job then...

farm boy im agreeing with ravo on this. i heard he had spoken to a couple of clubs to see what their doing managers wise and neither of the clubs involved are looking for a new manager but everyone seems to think of it as the biggest move in football. ravo is happy with whatever he will be doing and sure he will let u know what is happening next season.

Guest fromacrossthewater

Callymike, who rattled your cage. What's all this farmboy insult business? If you read back through the posts you can see someone telling porkies... (which is fine as it is a rumours post) however this is the horses mouth not something you heard or a random making something up.

If applying for a managers job is not chasing a job then i don't know what is...

Guest local_football_supporter

Cant see that happening.

With a mass departure predicted from dobwalls my money is on a return for Geoff Battam ( sorry dont know the cirrect spelling of his name )

• 3 weeks later...

smallridge to bodmin done deal

wright to saltash done deal

o'hagen to falmouth done deal

t. smith to falmouth done deal

still rumours

carter to either tavi or bodmin

d lewis to either parkway or bodmin

sullivan to saltash

cusacks, baker and m-h to liskeard

brimming to parkway, blazey or bodmin

bailey to torpoint

anymore?

Guest devon

wots going on down parkway then? i heard a rumour today that alot of big name players are leaving, someone told me the money has gone down there?

Guest bigdawg1

Ryan Gibbons been out of the game for nearly 2 years, if James Lynch says with Ivybridge, he could be going there

who is ryan gibbons ? how old is he ?

Guest cescfab_4

its not 21 year od ryan gibbons a centre half is it? if so he is likely to head ivy with lynch as he been working with him for last few years

Yers it is the 21 year old, centre half Ryan Gibbons, he was playing for Torpoint aswell as Millbrook a few years ago. He has been working with Lynchy at Stoke Damerel school for a few years and James has been trying to get him back on the pitch. Could this season be the one?

Looking at Saltash United website, it states that GD Builders are now Main Sponsors. Perhaps the reduction in funds at Plymouth Parkway is due to this.

I guess that as Lee Doel left Plymouth Parkway last season and joined Saltash United, his father has seen fit to assist sponsorship wise. Not unreasonable really.

Rumour has it that several Plymouth Parkway players want to join Saltash United too.

its not 21 year od ryan gibbons a centre half is it? if so he is likely to head ivy with lynch as he been working with him for last few years

Yers it is the 21 year old, centre half Ryan Gibbons, he was playing for Torpoint aswell as Millbrook a few years ago. He has been working with Lynchy at Stoke Damerel school for a few years and James has been trying to get him back on the pitch. Could this season be the one?

haha ill have to have words with him!

Guest Uncle Albert

Saltash have announced the signings of four players - two from Parkway.

link: www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/football