Cornwall Football Forum

Rumours for 09/10

Guest local_football_supporter

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Postie Pidge

QUOTE(Postie Pidge @ Apr 17 2009, 01:04 PM)

I heard a rumour in work today that Darren Burchell, Steve Warr, Wayne Brown, Martin Day, Jamie Thirkle and Jamie Burr are all leaving Porthleven and are Penryn bound. Something to do with the manager?

Which manager?

Gary Marks

Like i said before, i am commited to Callington Town Football Club, i am already planning for next season, Dave pook will not be involved with Callington next season but his son Ash pook will be playing for me again next season...

Hopefully this will stop all the rumours.

Many thanks,

Micky

Thanks For the rumours Harry Potter, But as i have said before - i will be the manager of Callington Town next season.

Thanks,

Micky

Answering local ftball surporter,thats sum rumour me taking over tavy, but wrong again lads, and 4 me staying at wessex is cause i am a loyal manager who workd with great people at a club that was in the wrong league that i couldnt do any more with, winning the p and d 3 times wen it was a good league in a row and winning george gillian 2 years on the trott, winning the league last year with near on a new side full of kids from plymstock 18s cause the lads went 2 saltash from season be 4, so do u think i stayd cause it was easy my old m8. :wacko:

I saw Darren Ravon Watching Liverpool the other day, was he just supporting the team? or is he floating around looking for the hotseat if rafa leaves!?

I notice he says about a side full of kids from plymstock u18s, i heard he ditched them halfway through the season? only keeping 4 (couple of those on the bench) after previously having 7 regulars?

He seems to have been linked to a few clubs, why is this?

disco robot callymike is here i dont have two email addresses so i dont have 2 usernames, if i wanted to be called someone else i would get the moderators to change my username rather than sign up for a new one. plus i decided against changing my username because it meant that all my posts would not be deleted and my name would be on all of them, so this top banana bloke is news to me, someone probably trying to wind me up by coming on here trying to be me and cause trouble. waste of time cause callymike aint goning anywhere now

heard danny o'hagan, stewart yetton, graig swiggs, tom smith all of to falmouth

darren gilbert to take over liskeard with many bodmin players following

danny brooks, lance bailey off to torpoint

danny bance to saltash

Ravo- is there club you would like to realisticly like to be involved and would you intend on stayin local? also if you were to take over would you be inlclined to call upon those players you have had play under you before hand, as im sure both landricombes would leav holsowrthy due to traveling, lewis daw is bumbling around the P&D leagues after strugglin at Vospers and Troy is still without a club after not breaking in at Vospers.

heard danny o'hagan, stewart yetton, graig swiggs, tom smith all of to falmouth

darren gilbert to take over liskeard with many bodmin players following

danny brooks, lance bailey off to torpoint

danny bance to saltash

Don't believe a word of it.There's more likelyhood of Rod Beer defecting to Penzance!!!!!

if and wen the right club cums along i will hopefully go 4 youth and experiance, have not seen simo 4 a long time, levi has become a better player after his bad experiance at saltash and as 4 him leaving holsworthy i dout that myself, i can tell u i will never run a p and d side again i think iv done my apprentiship. Lol. i wont manage abroad tho. HA HA. Dont think Simo wants 2 leave vospers as he has alot of time 4 the captain as you no john the baptist.

well john the baptist does have a lot of pulling power. he managed to pull Gill from Holsworthy and convert from keeper to centre mid. i believe you witnessed his scoring prowess against plymstock to Ravo! youth and experience, thought that was every gaffer's dream. will you have a blend of your old school wessex mixed with the likes of the Daw's and such? i think you know what club you want and youve spoke to them already... just a hunch i have :)

Baptist with your extreme pulling power is there anything you can spill about the future for yourself and vospers?

reply Mr Unorthodox, like i said b4 if the right job came avlable and thay wantd me than i would jump at the chance, missing the stress on a saturday now. Lol, so like i keep saying i want 2 get back in the mix. Youth and experiance is not just a dream, if u want something that bad than go and get it, it won me things,my old lads have got a job 2 do with thir clubs at present so had no contact about nxt season. hope that has answerd your questions my old m8. Ravo

what would you see as the right job? would any club locally in the SWP / SW div1 east/west be suitable towards someone of your needs?

btw the comment " if you want sometihng that bad then go and get it" is that in particular reference to myself "mr Unorthodox" or a phylisophycal inspiration to all those wanting something? :)

thats was 2 say i wasnt interestd in the vancany if thir would be one, cause i heard Mr Bunny thought i been sniffing 4 his job, witch he has workd realy hard 4 millbrook this season, Football all about rumours my old m8.But i did ring thackery yes bud, anything else ?.

just retuning comment 2 satto. cj, levi landricombe, simo, lewis daw, troy hill, ross hoyland, clarky,Dan allen all thir m8, unless injured or dropd apart from Ross Hoyland who left 2 go in the services.

But how many of them were regulars and played ahead of older heads? Didn't you have the devon U18 keeper aswel?

thats was 2 say i wasnt interestd in the vancany if thir would be one, cause i heard Mr Bunny thought i been sniffing 4 his job, witch he has workd realy hard 4 millbrook this season, Football all about rumours my old m8.But i did ring thackery yes bud, anything else ?.

Been away for a few days due to work , so just been catching up and find the above remark very strange !! Why would you contact a club to tell them your not interested in a position that is not even vacant? Who does mr ravo think he is ??jose mourinio??? Surrly a manager of any class at all would wait for the club to contact them and then would turn the offer down .

Penzance financial backer pulling out end of season.

Glyn Hooper to manage St.Blazey next season.

Justin Harrington to Perranporth.

Perranporth financial backer pulling out.

Falmouth Town with big budget next season.

All of these are rumours from reliable sources. :ninja: :ninja:

just retuning comment 2 satto. cj, levi landricombe, simo, lewis daw, troy hill, ross hoyland, clarky,Dan allen all thir m8, unless injured or dropd apart from Ross Hoyland who left 2 go in the services.

But how many of them were regulars and played ahead of older heads? Didn't you have the devon U18 keeper aswel?

reply to satto, yes i did but like alot of things we didnt see eye to eye, but iv heard he is doing realy well now tho, and i did have josh harris as well, he now helping mount gould win the leage, very good young player. :D

The reason you didn't see eye to eye was because you brought back your old keeper from the season before as he wanted to play again. He left because he didn't want to play so many games but once he returned you placed the young goalkeeper on the bench permently, so he left. I believe he is now the Torpoints ECPL keeper, and since he has been in goal they haven't lost a league game.

reply andy b, the reason why me and the keeper didnt c eye 2 eye is between me and him, unless that is u ?, like i said he as done realy well and realy glad 4 him, good rumour tho.

reply 2 local ftball s, nothing wrong 2 think big my old m8, Lol. :P poor old Dan having a nitmar on this forum, :( the last thing i wantd is him 2 think i wantd his job. :thumbsup: That was all. you must be a chelsea fan 2 think of him, i rather be Raffa please my old m8 :yahoo:

Guest ECPL Supporter

Also heard the rumour about Stevo and Ricky Cardew returning to Bodmin as mentioned by BigTony.

Would that mean a return as Secretary for Mutley?

i can tell u i will never run a p and d side again i think iv done my apprentiship. Lol.
anything you want announce ravo?

QUOTE(Postie Pidge @ Apr 17 2009, 01:04 PM)

I heard a rumour in work today that Darren Burchell, Steve Warr, Wayne Brown, Martin Day, Jamie Thirkle and Jamie Burr are all leaving Porthleven and are Penryn bound. Something to do with the manager?

Which manager?

Gary Marks

Come on Pidge for christ sake spill the beans will you, you either know or dont know. Tell us what you know!