Cornwall Football Forum

Most skillful player youv'e played with

ONCE AGAIN you misunderstood me. I have NOT stereotyped anyone. I said that young players play football in mens leagues, then when a man challenges one of those young boys, he is often surrounded by other players screaming "He's just a kid for f**k sake".. I have a problem with the players that think it's wrong to challenge a young player in the same way that they challenge every other player, NOT with the players who happen to be young..

And for the record, as anybody who has played with, or against me will vouch. I am not one of those players that would do the challenges we've chatted about. Infact I'm not even one of those players that would do challenges.lol

Also, I never said you couldn't mix it with me because I'm twice your age. I asked why you'd want to.. The point being that, in the enthusiasm of youth, you felt somewhat "called out" for confrontation, whereas what I actually meant was, I'm i no way interested in "mixing it" with anybody and therefore wanted to know why you'd want to??.

coopsie, dont worry about the moron that is vladimir. todd butler (vladimir) of mawnan smith would run a mile if an under 11 went in for a takle with him. so dont know how he can say he wants to mix it with the big boys. maybe he means "mix" in a different way.

coopsie i wouldnt even reply to vladimir, his immaturity shows clearly.

Guest 38912113

dont agree with darren browning the boy should never put boots on .the boy a cabbage

Matthew Harris..AKA Cloughy

I notice your little comment. Like water off a ducks back!!

If you are going to have a dig buddy, at least get your Spelling right.

You never were the brightest spark!!

Cheers for the mention Cat, The Tenners in the post

Pecks

ooh jake, hit hard, yeah right, your hard as nails easy 2 hammer!

vlad your a muppett, stop shouting your mouth off, getout more and play football instead off being a **** 2 every1

i agree with bushy, midas macdonald is amazing on the ball, nearly as good as bushy, your fantastic m8

sloth roberts is also amazing, him and jason are like the charlton brothers

prynner for england

Mate I was in the same football team with Billy in my old unit. I was right back and knew if I put the ball into space Billy would be first to the ball, he wears trainers during the summer to get that extra pace. Then we played 6-a-side out in Iraq during the evenings when the sun went down and his skills were awsome. He was playing Unibond Premier before moving away.

Guest 38912113

38912113 i heard you are not playing anymore .drop for 1 game at storm then you spat your dummy out,you have no heart and no football ability.and we all no your secret !!!!

I've got a new Job which means i work over the weekends. Thats why i can't play anymore. U crack me up Matthew. You are the David Brent of Mining 1!!

So glad that Troon Have Reno there to steady the Ship, they wouldn't be in the position they are in now without him.

Your no manger 'Cloughy'. You should start playing again. I know a great sunday league team that may have you!!