Cornwall Football Forum

THOSE THAT RUN THE SITE

This simply has to be said. Isaac Rosenberg was suspended from this site for putting across his points intellectually and with humour, and although they do sometimes come across as provocative, they are harmless and good to read.

However, there is one user on here that is quite simply "A PRIZE " and does nothing but his level best to irritate, offend and goad a reaction out of anybody and everybody that uses the forum. There is NO other point to his posts and it's about time the "simpleton" was taken to hand by those responsible for this site, or even better, remove him for good.

There simply cannot be one rule for Isaac and a different set for everybody else, can there? :unsure: ..

I've already been in touch with Coopsie.

As for the comments regarding the site and its "censorship" - well, it's not really for discussing on here, but just to say that we were having a lot of complaints and action had to be taken. Admittedly Isaac didn't get a call from me because he rang my old address and they never passed on his number to me. However, my mobile is available to everyone and anyone (07759 502408).

In the meantime, Richard has spoken to him and from what I gather matters have been addressed. I can assure you all, banning of anyone is the last thing we ever want to do!

Dave Deacon (Villain of this Forum :blink: )

I've already been in touch with Coopsie.

As for the comments regarding the site and its "censorship" - well, it's not really for discussing on here, but just to say that we were having a lot of complaints and action had to be taken. Admittedly Isaac didn't get a call from me because he rang my old address and they never passed on his number to me. However, my mobile is available to everyone and anyone (07759 502408).

In the meantime, Richard has spoken to him and from what I gather matters have been addressed. I can assure you all, banning of anyone is the last thing we ever want to do!

Dave Deacon (Villain of this Forum :blink: )

Thats fair play Dave and thanks for clearing that up, As for villain of the forum i dont agree and you chaps do a fantastic job keeping the thing going so well done :clapper:

Forums (Dont you just love them) and what else are we all going to do with our spare time :D

I have talked to Rod about why his account was 'suspended' and I can assure you the rules are the same for all other members. I have over the years had to delete peoples accounts because they have stepped over the line in their postings. Compared to other forums I'm a member of we are pretty relaxed on what is posted but if there is constant personal attacks on people I have to do something about it as I don't want the forum to have a reputation.

For example I am a members of the England Supporters Forum which you have to pay for, people have their name real name and location next to the site and you also have to have a police check to make sure you have not been involved in football violence. It is a fantastic forum for all those supporters who travel away with the team, however, I have seen the down side where a member had the shit kicked out of him in South Africa for being gobby behind a computer screen and then been confronted about it in real life. Not right but it happened.

Then you have the P@soti PAFC supporters website, which if you have been on it is a good forum but find the moderators very zealous and regularly delete posts that they personally don't like. I think there is a big difference between banter and being personal.

Remember I have a full time job, This forum is free, I pay for it out of my own pocket and it's my name that the site is registered to if people wanted to take legal action. If people want to talk to me about it in private I'm more than happy to do that. But at the moment I think we have a good balance and I thank Dave Deacon and the others moderators for helping me run the site.

Richard Chown

(Administrator)

well i disagree issac is a prize chump who continuously puts personal remarks and try's to belittle people i was glad to see the back of him and its a shame he's back.

Bit harsh... <_<

His gonna be harsh, he (skippyphillips) is a west ham fan :D