Cornwall Football Forum

Best away fans in euro comps

Every club would say they had the best fans!

I've been to a few Euro Aways with Liverpool, and the atmosphere is always brilliant, mainly because you are a minority!!

Cos some great vids from Barcelona and Madrid. But 10 minutes of singing Rafa Benitez (La Bamba) in the Bernabau the other week was right up there

Every club would say they had the best fans!

I've been to a few Euro Aways with Liverpool, and the atmosphere is always brilliant, mainly because you are a minority!!

Cos some great vids from Barcelona and Madrid. But 10 minutes of singing Rafa Benitez (La Bamba) in the Bernabau the other week was right up there

Darren could you postb them on here ?? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thats a good find just a shame it was the spuds

I dont have that trouble as West Ham dont make europe that often but who knows things could be about to change :D

Hardly surprising after what I had to endure on monday night mate. Did you catch your game against Hull?. It made the Aalborg V Man City game look sensational. You were the home teammate and had ONE shot all the game, and that went wide. I was actually looking forward to watching the game because you've been playing some nice footy, but bloody hell mate, Iwas in pain watching that. :(