Cornwall Football Forum

WELCOME BACK SIR

Just want to say welcome back to the very special Mr Isaac Rosenberg. His wit, intelligence, and most of all, his ability to wind up anything and everything that inhales and exhales have been greatly missed.

Mr Beer (My nemesis), sir. Welcome home. I have no idea why Mr Deacon sent you on holiday :P , BUT it's good tohave you back young man. :c:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

A thread of a similar nature has already been deleted, be careful what you say boys and girls...

Luvya Rodney !

A thread of a similar nature has already been deleted, be careful what you say boys and girls...

Luvya Rodney !

What in Gods name is wrong with this as a topic. Intellects and genuinely gifted forum users should be both celebrated and embraced. NOTHING of what Isaac says is genuinely meant to offend. He has an intelligence and wit that is beyond most, if not all of us. However, if you cut off a voice and an opinion like his, we may as well cut out the spirit of everything that this forum apparantly stands for.

It's the CORNISH soccer forum people. Let's not shit on those that have put so much into just that. "CORNISH SOCCER"

Guest Peppermint

I totally agree with Coopsie and The Judge - what is wrong with welcoming back an intellectual and articulate Forum user who does make controversial postings on ocassions but they are always done with humour and not real malice.

This Non Cornish Football section contains some postings from a so called Liverpool supporter that quite frankly descends the Forum into the gutter but nothing is done and he can continue dragging the Forum into depths of the abyss.

I am baffled that Issac has been banned for a week but others get away with complete and utter disregard for any common decency and courtesy. Surely the Forum has to be seen to be even handed and fair!!!!

Regarding the comments regarding the site and its "censorship" - well, it's not really for discussing on here, but just to say that we were having a lot of complaints and action had to be taken. Admittedly Isaac didn't get a call from me because he rang my old address and they never passed on his number to me. However, my mobile is available to everyone and anyone (07759 502408).

In the meantime, Richard has spoken to him and from what I gather matters have been addressed. I can assure you all, banning of anyone is the last thing we ever want to do!

Dave Deacon (Villain of this Forum :blink: )

So, where's all the ribbing from Isaac and co?. Were scummy little Tottenham given the lesson in etiquette that they needed. How the rich humble the poor, how the mighty walk over the weak rolleyes.gif .

Erm, what went wrong? biggrin.gif thumbsup.gif clapper.gif yahoo.gif

COYS

FOYG

Sorry, chaps, I was actually surprised to be banned as it happened after I'd posted nothing for over a week ! I see Dave gives a statistical rather than a specific justification for his actions. Even in totalitarian countries, the censored normally find who evntually who accused them. I haven't. This website, which has done so much to blow the cobwebs of complacency out of the game and the place we love, should rise above such petty fascism. How many complaibners are "too many" ? I think we should be told !

I would also like Dave to explain publicly why the thread welcoming me back including entries from The Judge and Michael Rabone was also deleted on Friday !

Spurs-Chelsea. Well done, could have gone either way, but Modric took the chance brilliantly and Chelsea missed theirs. It was the same story from Robbie Blake and Argyle yesterday. We've missed a chance to make Ferguson's day even worse: I genuinely hope Liverpool win against Villa because keeping the pressure on United is better for Chelsea even if it puts us temporarily into third place. The timing of Rooney's ban may be crucial....should be upgraded from two yellows, given his behaviour !

Let's have some support from forum users for the plucky underdog Tinners at Bickland this afternoon against the mighty professional Perranporth machine !

:D

I really am beginning to feel sorry for you Isaac in this obsession of yours to draw me into conversation!

So you want to know why I removed one of two threads that were taken off involving you on Friday?

Although I don't care too much about whatever you write about me, others regrettably have thinner skin and take your flippant remarks to heart.

So when it came to the The Cocker Spaniel Club, an organisation that has been around since 1902 with a membership of 1500 members (both home & overseas), suggesting they didn't like your reference to their breed, I just felt it had to go.

Sorry, chaps, I was actually surprised to be banned as it happened after I'd posted nothing for over a week ! I see Dave gives a statistical rather than a specific justification for his actions. Even in totalitarian countries, the censored normally find who evntually who accused them. I haven't. This website, which has done so much to blow the cobwebs of complacency out of the game and the place we love, should rise above such petty fascism. How many complaibners are "too many" ? I think we should be told !

I would also like Dave to explain publicly why the thread welcoming me back including entries from The Judge and Michael Rabone was also deleted on Friday !

Spurs-Chelsea. Well done, could have gone either way, but Modric took the chance brilliantly and Chelsea missed theirs. It was the same story from Robbie Blake and Argyle yesterday. We've missed a chance to make Ferguson's day even worse: I genuinely hope Liverpool win against Villa because keeping the pressure on United is better for Chelsea even if it puts us temporarily into third place. The timing of Rooney's ban may be crucial....should be upgraded from two yellows, given his behaviour !

Let's have some support from forum users for the plucky underdog Tinners at Bickland this afternoon against the mighty professional Perranporth machine !

:D

WHAT :( , , is that it?? :unsure: .... Where's the ridiculing of Gomes the clown and the substandard players infront of him?. Where's the usual "slagging off" about being second rate etc etc etc. You're somewhat more humble in defeat Sir, considering the NONE STOP barrage of put downs that ALL Spurs supporters on here have had to endure.

Why are you not telling us to book our advance tickets to Plymouth next season like you ALWAYS do?.. Why didn't Drogba the magnificent bury Spurs all on his own?, How come fat Frank (the best goalscoring midfielder ever created) couldn't break through Spurs' fragile Glass backline?. How come NOBODY could not only get past the clown in goal but also at the heart of defence was a cripple who can't even train and a Geordie journey boy who has spent more time off the pitch injured than he has on it in the past?.

Don't you just love it when EVERYTHING you say comes back to smack you square in the face?. I'm sure a certain Somersetspur is sharpening his claws as we speak, there's been plenty of personal abuse sent in his direction in the past when Spurs were at the bottom and struggling.

Oh Isaac, it really is good to have you back sir. :c:

Guest mauricio

I'm member of other forums and if a member wants to start a new topic the way to do it is to email the moderators so they can approve it or not.

Maybe if that happened here the forum would be more controlled?

Just a thought anyway! :c:

I'm member of other forums and if a member wants to start a new topic the way to do it is to email the moderators so they can approve it or not.

Maybe if that happened here the forum would be more controlled?

Just a thought anyway! :c:

Good idea in principle. However, the moderators of this site actually have a life and would probably have neither the time or the patience to vet and authorise EVERY topic that people wish to place on the site.

The forum is run very well indeed and if those responsible for the upkeep and standard of the site feel the need to remove a topic for whatever reason, who the heck are we to argue?. There is a simple and glaringly obvious answer to those with a problem with topic removal/censorship etc... If you don't like it, go somewhere else..

Yes, welcome back Isaac. Just in time to defend Chelsea now we've lost a game. Coopsie obviously thinks 2 wins out of 34 is something to be proud of. lol

Nope, I think ramming words back down throats is something to be proud of. As was pointed out in my thread, there has been too much putting down of my club and it's supporters for this extremely significant result to go by without the mximum amount of gloating possible ;) .

You can still fall back on the Champions League, where you'll be playing against some of the most gifted players on the planet, which is something that Spurs obviously can't do. However, we can sit back and watch and think to ourselves "They just can't beat us". Not only in worthless tin pot cup competitions that nobody takes seriously :rolleyes: , but also in the best league competition in the world.

We seem to be taking quite alot off you in recent times, as a total gesture of good will and a way of thanking you for providing very little in the way of competition, would you like us to sell you some history :D:thumbsup::clapper: :c:

Gloat away. No-one wins them all.

Most of the stick Tott get is from Arsenal supporters and Isaac. I suppose it's all good humoured? Personally, I have made no such comments. In fact, quite the opposite.

Of course, if Tott had had a heliport near WHL, they could have been the recipient of Abramovic's riches. Such is life. Thank you Battersey heliport.

Guest Sam Boston

I really am beginning to feel sorry for you Isaac in this obsession of yours to draw me into conversation!

Welcome to my world Dave - I was quite enjoying the peace. :mellow:

Gloat away. No-one wins them all.

Most of the stick Tott get is from Arsenal supporters and Isaac. I suppose it's all good humoured? Personally, I have made no such comments. In fact, quite the opposite.

Of course, if Tott had had a heliport near WHL, they could have been the recipient of Abramovic's riches. Such is life. Thank you Battersey heliport.

I for one try to make it good humoured. It may not work all the time though! I'll admit that!