Cornwall Football Forum

THEY TRULY ARE.....

Coopise, i saw this and thought of you :D:P

Tesco are releasing new Oxo cubes in Spurs colours. Customers are told to look out for laughing stocks :smiley20::clapper:

Note: this post is ment as a bit of fun, a joke, some banter, or what ever you wish to call it. :drink: :c:

Shane-the-Buck, I'd just like to say thank you for keeping the proper spirit of contribution to this site alive in my absence. Dave Deacon sent me to the stand for a couple of weeks without explanation, but your posts have been splendid and I do hope you'll keep up to the same standards in future !

Well done ! They don't like it up'em !!

Respect !

THE TEWSTER THEY TRIED TO BAN !!!! :drink::D

you are such a ****!

Tesco are releasing new Oxo cubes in Spurs colours. Customers are told to look out for laughing stocks :smiley20::clapper:

Midfield, That joke is older than Isaac. And probably better at judging offside's (ooh you bitch Coopsie). Still, got to love those jokes that you can change to suit any team. Atleast you're getting more lighthearted mate. By the way, Welcome back Mr Rosenberg, infact.............................................

Midfield, That joke is older than Isaac. And probably better at judging offside's (ooh you bitch Coopsie). Still, got to love those jokes that you can change to suit any team. Atleast you're getting more lighthearted mate. By the way, Welcome back Mr Rosenberg, infact.............................................

Oh dear coopsie :D wrong gooner :lol: i know its old but still makes me giggle :drink:

Oh dear coopsie :D wrong gooner :lol: i know its old but still makes me giggle :drink:

Anita, have you been on the pop?. Wrong Gooner? Isaac is a blue nose. And VERY proud too. :c:

Anita, have you been on the pop?. Wrong Gooner? Isaac is a blue nose. And VERY proud too. :c:

I told the joke not midfield : thats what i ment by wrong gooner :rolleyes: and me drink when i havent got a game the next day................................................ :unsure:

I told the joke not midfield : thats what i ment by wrong gooner :rolleyes: and me drink when i havent got a game the next day................................................ :unsure:

Fu*@ing Stella :thumbsup:

Fu*@ing Stella :thumbsup:

thats it blame it on the stella :lol::thumbsup:

She ALWAYS gets me in the shit Anita. She is amazing and somehow she often seems to totally strip the whole of the previous evening from my mind. She may well be a witch but god she tastes good. :o:drink::c: :thumbsup:

Shane-the-Buck, I'd just like to say thank you for keeping the proper spirit of contribution to this site alive in my absence. Dave Deacon sent me to the stand for a couple of weeks without explanation, but your posts have been splendid and I do hope you'll keep up to the same standards in future !

Well done ! They don't like it up'em !!

Respect !

THE TEWSTER THEY TRIED TO BAN !!!! :drink::D

Dont worry pal i will keep it up as long as possible,its always a pleasure upsetting the girls on this website,especially the one living outside the Duchy(Midfield,the Arse supporter and hole),cheers,

Dont worry pal i will keep it up as long as possible,its always a pleasure upsetting the girls on this website,especially the one living outside the Duchy(Midfield,the Arse supporter and hole),cheers,

thats not very friendly :( do you still play/run the line for roche 2nds??

thats not very friendly :( do you still play/run the line for roche 2nds??

sorry Anita im just trying to humour myself,im still playing but in the Falmouth/Helston Div 1 League,also part time lino for Roche 1st team when im working and cant get down to Fal/Hel games