Cornwall Football Forum

Vospers off the bottom

Guest fromacrossthewater

Guest fromacrossthewater

A big congratulations :yahoo: to Vospers for eventually getting off the bottom of the table. Good luck chaps for the rest of the season. Any thoughts on who will finish bottom?

Guest local_football_supporter

Well If you look at the form of the teams down there you have to say it will be Millbrook. Vospers have improved in recent weeks, if they can keep that going they will move away from that bottom spot. Well done to all the guys at the club.

unfortunatly i feel Millbrook will finish bottom. i say unfortunatly as they have had alot of injuries coming into this later part of the season. then followed by wendron, plymstock then vospers finishing 4th from bottom. The vospers lads have really turned it around since christmas and there is certaintly more continuity and a togetherness in the squad and managment.

A very interesting game4 with plymstock to come for vospers on the 11th of April, but as vospers have 4 games on plymstock and have hit form i think that they will finish as above collecting 10 more points before the seasons up!

• 2 weeks later...