Cornwall Football Forum

Prem League - Next Season

nephew

For those of us that likes a flutter why not have a anti-post bet at next season.

Yes, I know this season has not finished and who knows who will win but there are some good odds for next season:

Man Utd - Ronaldo and Tevez could both leave and Van der sar is getting on a bit. The Glaziers owe alot of money so if Ronaldo is sold will the club see the money.

Liverpool - Cant see many of the players leaving but Benitez future is still unclear.Again will the owners spalsh out much in the summer ??

Chelsea - Unclear who will be in charge come next season and which players could well leave maybe to join Jose at Inter Milan. The players only seem to perform if they like the manager and Roman as already said there is not much money to spend.

Arsenal - Now here are my favourites. Not much talk about anybody leaving and when you look at the players they have injured and where they are in the league, if they can keep these players injury free and keep there youngsters I really think they could win the league

For the record I am a Liverpool supporter.

Just some thoughts

Guest A LEGEND!

Man united-Ronaldo is going to stay i believe, he'll only go when jose replaces fergie. tevez will be gone and Anderson may be in line with him.

Liverpool- Torres did say if liverpool dont win the league this year he'll leave but doubt that and madrid want gerrard but how long can he keep saying no.

Chelsea- whos going to replace hiddink? Ancellotti by then drogba ballck deco will all be gone and in will be some fresh young faces.

Arsenal- cant see no new faces coming in but instead a great morale and team understanding being created by arsene and thus a team to contend being created with now eEuardo back, Van persie, Adebayor, Walcott, Fabregas and Arshavin pulling strings.

Man U - Ronaldo will be gone as well as Tevez

Liverpool - gone as far as they can with Rafa. Gerrard off to Madrid.

Chelsea - Hiddink will stay. Deco will be off.

Arsenal - all will stay.

Us and Man U vying for top slot next season. Chelsea not far behind and Liverpool in 4th.

Liverpool - gone as far as they can with Rafa. Gerrard off to Madrid.

Chelsea - Hiddink will stay. Deco will be off.

Arsenal - all will stay.

Us and Man U vying for top slot next season. Chelsea not far behind and Liverpool in 4th.

Hahaha :clapper::clapper: Good joke!

after saturday's result i believe that Liverpool are unbeatable (ha! ha! ha!) gerrard and alonso wanted by madrid. as good as torres is he does not play enough games because of injuries.Benites is a good cup manager.

chelsea are not a settled club to many players getting old together,who will be manager,is there any money to spend.

arsenal by far the best footballing side in europe when on song.but something is missing in their makeup they always seem to fall short. maybe not enough englishmen?

leaves me with the obvious fergie has been there seen it and done it.bought some young players into the club and some youngsters being blooded all gaining experience in big games, can you bet against them, i think not and this is supposed to be his best squad :clapper: