Cornwall Football Forum

Staying up!!!

After yesterday's 3points against Maccelsfield, Bournemouth look to be staying up, we have got a game in hand on Chester already being a few points above them. So as long as we dont go into admin again... we will stay up! That should upset the football league!!! In Eddie Howe we belive! Bradford at home on Tuesday.. Bring it on!

we wont be............................I have come to the conclusion the Baggies will be playing championship football next season, we will probably win the league & come straight back up, and I'm gutted......looks like gee will be £5 richer on cup final day.....Unless the mild mannered Tony Mowbray has a super plan up his sleeve...we'll see later on....

we wont be............................I have come to the conclusion the Baggies will be playing championship football next season, we will probably win the league & come straight back up, and I'm gutted......looks like gee will be £5 richer on cup final day.....Unless the mild mannered Tony Mowbray has a super plan up his sleeve...we'll see later on....

Is that just like Derby did? Or come to that, Leeds, Leicester, Charlton and most other teams that have been relegated down from the Prem? :unsure:

I'm hoping to see a couple of new teams come down. Blackburn, Newcastle, Boro etc would be great. I think Hull should have enough about them nor to get dragged into it and hopefully Stoke can hang in there. Agree with you that the Baggies are not looking good though.

Is that just like Derby did? Or come to that, Leeds, Leicester, Charlton and most other teams that have been relegated down from the Prem? :unsure:

I'm hoping to see a couple of new teams come down. Blackburn, Newcastle, Boro etc would be great. I think Hull should have enough about them nor to get dragged into it and hopefully Stoke can hang in there. Agree with you that the Baggies are not looking good though.

To be fair West Brom, have twice in last few years dropped out of Premiership only to win the league and come strait up again. They may be a bit short of quality on the pitch but they appear to be a pretty well-run club, capable of bouncing back year after year (Sunderland are another), unlike the ones rightly mentioned, amongst others? :D