Cornwall Football Forum

Scum and muppets

Liverpool hammered your crap team,70,000 muppets and 1 alcy manager whose jaw goes about 5000 rpm chewing gum,(hopefully will stuck in his windpipe)you were outbattled and outclassed,in fact you were excrement of the finest quality. This was the chant from the muppets....top of the League youre having a laugh,YES YOU ARE!

Also the muppet manager took the Chinese lad off who i thought was the Scums best player,HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Youre **** and you know you are

Guest eightyeight

Alex Ferguson says United were the better team ! He was obviously watching a re-run of an earlier game !

Reina did not really have a save to make. Torres & Gerrard tore Vidic and Ferdinand apart and people can say we rely on them to much but we won at Anfield without them. Also the fact that we had Lucas instead of Alonso and even Dossena scored says a lot.

Guest Jezza

Liverpool hammered your crap team,70,000 muppets and 1 alcy manager whose jaw goes about 5000 rpm chewing gum,(hopefully will stuck in his windpipe)you were outbattled and outclassed,in fact you were excrement of the finest quality. This was the chant from the muppets....top of the League youre having a laugh,YES YOU ARE!

Also the muppet manager took the Chinese lad off who i thought was the Scums best player,HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Youre **** and you know you are

Shane, Shane, really pal you should consider getting some therapy, you are obviously quite disturbed.

I presume from your postings that you're about 13 years old so I also presume your love of Liverpool comes mainly from watching your Dads old Video's about the Glory Days.

I didn't see the game but 1-4 tells the sory we obviously got a good kicking, so congratulations to Liverpool that's two good games in a row now so you are obviously on a rich vein of form and their play is almost as entertaining as your postings.

Luckily for us a season lasts for 38 games or there might be a real danger of you winning something and then this forum would be jammed full of your adolescent drivvle.

And for factual accuracy (I admit something you're not too hot on) 'Park' is Korean.

Hope you have a good run in for the rest of the season and that you are pleased with third place mate.

Shane, Shane, really pal you should consider getting some therapy, you are obviously quite disturbed.

I presume from your postings that you're about 13 years old so I also presume your love of Liverpool comes mainly from watching your Dads old Video's about the Glory Days.

I didn't see the game but 1-4 tells the sory we obviously got a good kicking, so congratulations to Liverpool that's two good games in a row now so you are obviously on a rich vein of form and their play is almost as entertaining as your postings.

Luckily for us a season lasts for 38 games or there might be a real danger of you winning something and then this forum would be jammed full of your adolescent drivvle.

And for factual accuracy (I admit something you're not too hot on) 'Park' is Korean.

Hope you have a good run in for the rest of the season and that you are pleased with third place mate.

i think i got all the therapy i needed when i heard the result yesterday(as i was playing football),Park Korean? Chinese? who cares hes still one of the Scum muppets,actually im 13 1/2

I think you need some professional help. Or are you just a typical Scouser?

:lol::lol: :lol:

I think you need some professional help. Or are you just a typical Scouser?

:lol::lol::lol:

i would involve your team in my discussions but we are talking about dare i say it,the 2 best teams in England fighting for the title,not 4th place which yours are,and hopefully Aston Villa will get it because the shower you follow dont deserve it

I'd yet to read a post of shanethebuck's that's worth reading. I'm not a Man Utd fan but they're still top of the league, it's in their hands. I'm sure Ferguson won't allow them to play that badly again.

Liverpool desered to win yesterday, that's the worst I've ever seen Vidic play. It might make the title run in more interesting but it will only make the Man Utd players and management more determined to win the league.

Ji Sung Park is actually South Korean not Chinese - not that anyone would care about who you thought was Man Utd's best player, as you're football opinions are so bad you even make the ITV after match analysis look half decent!

I'd yet to read a post of shanethebuck's that's worth reading. I'm not a Man Utd fan but they're still top of the league, it's in their hands. I'm sure Ferguson won't allow them to play that badly again.

Liverpool desered to win yesterday, that's the worst I've ever seen Vidic play. It might make the title run in more interesting but it will only make the Man Utd players and management more determined to win the league.

Ji Sung Park is actually South Korean not Chinese - not that anyone would care about who you thought was Man Utd's best player, as you're football opinions are so bad you even make the ITV after match analysis look half decent!

bit like your posts regarding Grampound,only post em when you win, and if youve bothered to read the other posts on this subject you would have noticed that Parks nationality was pointed out before,so if youre not a Man u supporter why are you commenting on it,if you dont like any of my posts,simple dont read them knobhead

I'd just like to point out a small spelling mistake, in your name. Looks like you've put a B where an F should be. Oh, and you missed the word "head" off the end.

Liverpool played well, and got a deserved win. It won't make any difference though, Man U will still be champs. Oh, and Liverpool are now down in third after Chelski's win this afternoon.

Shanethebuck you don't half talk some shit!!

Not sure how educated you are about Liverpool's history or anything like that, probably limited! If you want to channel your emotions about the club in the right way, then get a copy of the Observer from today and get the magazine out of it, then read 14 pages about the Hillsborough tragedy and get yourself on the side of Justice and put your feelings that way.

Shanethebuck you don't half talk some shit!!

Not sure how educated you are about Liverpool's history or anything like that, probably limited! If you want to channel your emotions about the club in the right way, then get a copy of the Observer from today and get the magazine out of it, then read 14 pages about the Hillsborough tragedy and get yourself on the side of Justice and put your feelings that way.

Well said!

:clapper::clapper: :clapper:

Shane is just like so many Liverpool fans, as long as they beat United they are happy. If Liverpool end the season trophyless he will not care as they did the double over United. Well played Liverpool I hear they fully deserved the victory, cant say anything against that. Though i will say that all four goals were through simple personal errors, not Liverpools brilliance. Unable to see the game fully so perhaps Im wrong. When asked a few weeks ago if his players would get complacent in the run in Fergie replied "they might do but it will only happen once!". Uniteds last defeat in the league was at Arsenal in November where they played very badly also, look what happened then. I think there will be a few twists yet, Chelsea though I personally feel are more of a threat to United.

Shane surely it must tell you something when other fans of the team you support think your a t*t!?

And yet you just keep covering yourself in glory with such intelligent and constructive comments. Well done Fifi!!

I have a family and a few select friends who think I'm ok so I'm happy with that but thanks for your concern.

Apologies if I confused you by using a few big words in my reply, hope your head doesn't hurt too much!

Oi FUFU ( A polite version of T--T) Gillo 10 is an absolute diamond even if he is opposed to capsicums in his food. I watched the whole of the game and true to form the ABU'S were out in force even Chelsea supporters cheering on the Scum !! It wasn't our day and we have to swallow our pride and get on with it. Que sera sera !!!

Guest Postie Pidge

Reina did not really have a save to make

Probably just as well as I heard he made a hash of every cross - worse than I do!

WEST HAM!

This is another of those juvenile subjects which has introduced offensive language to which I object most strongly and quite honestly should have been deleted from the start.

Healthy banter and debate is part of football, but there is no need to express your views in such a vile and aggressive manner. :SM_carton:

This is another of those juvenile subjects which has introduced offensive language to which I object most strongly and quite honestly should have been deleted from the start.

Healthy banter and debate is part of football, but there is no need to express your views in such a vile and aggressive manner. :SM_carton:

Well said Chairman - I agree with your viewpoint 100%.

Well said Chairman - I agree with your viewpoint 100%.

So do I.

HA! HA! HA! two teams going for the league and liverpool are third says it all shanethebuck.

91 other teams in the league would love to have such a rubbish manager as ferguson,unlike liverpool he has won consistantly for the last 20years. remind me if you are old enough when is the last time liverpool won the league. i will say the league because even blackburn have won the premiership :P:smiley20:

thats your cup final over for another year. oh sorry you are not even in the fa cup. :D

Guest Urban Spaceman

i agree it is people like fifi and shanethebuck who start using bad language. lighten up its only a laugh no need to get bad language involved

and ppl like u who slag off refs when u mite not like a decision u dont agree with

HA! HA! HA! two teams going for the league and liverpool are third says it all shanethebuck.

91 other teams in the league would love to have such a rubbish manager as ferguson,unlike liverpool he has won consistantly for the last 20years. remind me if you are old enough when is the last time liverpool won the league. i will say the league because even blackburn have won the premiership :P:smiley20:

thats your cup final over for another year. oh sorry you are not even in the fa cup. :D

ah yeah, I forgot that football only began with the introduction of the Premier League in 1992!!

:drink: Thanks for all your personal verbal attacks on me,its not a problem,as im disturbed and senile and dont know what im talking about,so really its not a worry to me,but i do appreciate them and keep them coming because as always i will be talking dribble from now until the end of the season,it always puts a smile on my face when i know im dear to your hearts,thank you very much,xxxxxxxx