Cornwall Football Forum

man u v liverpool

What a Game to Watch, a great win for Liverpool,

they fully deserved the win,

liverpool stayed calm colected & focused, it was e clinical job done on a team who seem to think that they are untouchable,

but the fans of United proved that they cannot take being beaten by a better team, they were leaving the ground in droves, at least 10 minutes before the game ended. you only had to see the empty seets at the end of the match. :glare::clapper: also one red :SM_carton:

Oh by the way Sir Alex is changing his chuewing gum, he is not buying wriggleys any more, because he was unable to wriggle his way out of defeat yesterday.

Hammers :thumbsup::yahoo::c: :c:

Guest Jezza

Where are all the manu fans gone a bit quite!!!!

We're still here mate... look up you'll see us, above you..... :thumbsup:

Didn't see the game but heard it on the radio, sounds like we got a good thumping, congratulations to Liverpool who obviously wanted it more on the day.

you might be the most consistant side this year and yes you will win the premiership

and that would be the most consistant side over the past 15 Years I think you'll find...

who's the best side in the world??????

Well that's two good games in a row for you so you're certainly on the up

But that kicking should be the wake up call we need to finish off the League Title, so lets see who's first to their 19th title before we really get into the bragging rights, certainly makes the run in interesting.

Guest The Bickland Bloke

Great win, Man u were just simply out classed, and seeing all there fans leaving when it was 3-1 was just fantastic, really shows there commitment to their club :lol: should be a interesting end to the season!

Guest st george9

bloody hell anyone would think liverpool have won the cup and leauge ...you won 1 game.united had an off day and you got the 3points ..didnt same happen last year when we won 3nil and liverpool were poor?? they can beat us every year if means we win the title :D:D :D

Great win for Liverpool, United were poor and Liverpool played well without a key midfielder. Were the goals down to individual errors? They definitely played a part, but it still needed composure and quality to put the chances away against the best goalkeeper in the league, especially the free-kick by Aurelio. Equally, the United goal was down to an individual error but Ronaldo still scored a very good penalty and I was surprised that Liverpool were allowed to get back into the game so easily.

Even Dom Pullen Dossena scored again, that can't be good! So for anyone that didn't expect Liverpool fans to enjoy their win, ask yourself if you'd have done the same? The banter has naturally been one-directional after United's ongoing success over the past decade and they rightfully deserve credit for their achievements. Therefore Liverpool fans have every right to enjoy their win and I've had to laugh at some of the comments! Of course United are going to win the league but it seems that Liverpool are gradually getting their act together. If any of the top sides can match the strength in depth that United have, they may just have a battle on their hands in seasons to come. I doubt Liverpool will win all of their remaining games, although I wonder if Villa, City or Arsenal may take points from United?

Nobody likes losing, especially like that, but the better team won on the day. Did Rooney not learn from Rafa's rant?

Guest Marco

To be honest Manchester United have been scraping the results recently lots of 1-0 wins, United needed a good kick up the arse to get bsck onto form and Liverpool gave it us, United still have a 4 point lead with a game in hand, gonna be a great end of season but I feel United will win a good haul.

I'm shocked. I've just had a look at the league table and nothing has changed. Man U were crap and had a shocking off day Liverpool played above themselves and deserved the victory. At least the reds have dangled the carrot. We'll see what haoppens at the end of the seaspn.

Guest The Bickland Bloke

Any Man U fans who are depressed after the heavy loss to Liverpool can ring up a depression helpline, the number is 0800 414141 :lol:

Man Utd were completely outplayed and outclassed by the best team on the day. However, two great performances does not make a season or the best team.

The league lasts 38 games and only after these games have been played can the best team be determined. Liverpool are a brilliant side and, on their day, can beat anyone in the world. However, Man Utd are also a phenominal team with world class players all over the pitch and have shown in recent seasons that AT THE MOMENT they are the best team in the country and quite possibly the world.

A lot of people say that Liverpool can't play without Gerrard and Torres, and a lot of Liverpool fans retort that they beat Utd without them earlier in the season. This may well be true but Liverpool seem unable to perform consistently without these superstars.

Ronaldo is Utd's key man, he showed last season that he is one of the best in the world (best last year, no where near this year). He was injured at the start of the season and Utd had to cope without him and, although they struggled at times, they still managed to grind out the results.

I believe that this shows the difference between the two best teams in the league and Europe. Utd's strength in depth gives them the edge over Liverpool.

bloody hell anyone would think liverpool have won the cup and leauge ...you won 1 game.united had an off day and you got the 3points ..didnt same happen last year when we won 3nil and liverpool were poor?? they can beat us every year if means we win the title :D:D:D

Sorry mate we have beaten you home and away, this year so not one game, remember it took fergie quite a few years before he won the title, rafa is improving year on year, next year is ours if he keeps improving the team be scared very scared Rafa is coming thats why you utd fans are more upset because you know he is doing it right....