Cornwall Football Forum

here comes the boom!!!

Guest Roberts

Guest Roberts

should all know the rules by now!

dan quick (penryn) stuck a nasty two footed over the ball stinger on dj (mawnan) it diddnt knock him, over but could tell it hurt him.

Yet again someone felt the full force of Dave (Bas Savage) Angell's slightly worn Adidas Predator blades today, this week it was Mark Adams which the ref fairly or unfairly wavied on!!

Also Joe Benny left Gavin Boon wiv a lovely stud mark from kneecap to ankle, he seem's to be a weekly shout on here!!! lol

Guest whirlwind

roberts are you talking about the little boy with the s**t hair ?? to be fair he scored a good goal, but most points during the game i actually forgot he was there, probably one of your most pointless players on the day!! and i definately don't remember him munching me !!

Guest Roberts

CAPTAIN HOOK,........................ REEL IT IN, WE HAVE A BITE! :SM_carton: "kid with the shit hair"!!! hahahahhahahahahhahaha heel love that, and he got dj not u kev.

Guest beattheBest

Whirlwind, im guessing your dj?

I was a specator at the game and i must say the young lad did alot more than you. He bagged himself a goal, did you? And he put in a performance that was no better or worse than you. I seem to remember you touching the ball about 4 times. Each time you gave it away or skyed your shot. If anything he did more for his team than you did. So pipe down i think you were the "pointless" player.

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

na not allowed to play for neils five a side team either- i have to watch from the car park and im too busy slicing oranges anyway!

whos james craze? is he that dane bowers lookalike?

no i dont dislike him phil, dont know him really, just cant understand why he would want to be a bench boy

for the rest of his life. mind you he might be starting this weekend i drove past gregs house and seen

ollie "waterboy" miller cutting his grass, do anything for a start some people.

fal athletic junior cup area final winners 2009

yeh its me! can assure you i wasnt cutting his grass- was to busy being ballboy for neils 5 a side team

i can get in there- plus i am gregs butler- he employs me. george one question, who are ya? cant be arsed with this now

Well done GEORGE you cant even spell your own name correctly!! :clapper:

Ollie is good enough because the management say he is, they must be doing something right as Mawnan are currently top of the league. Its players like Ollie that clubs need to be successful, loyal, come in does a job and if hes on the bench he doesn't throw his toys out, he stays and works his arse off next time he is selected. He is a cracking bloke and good to have around the changing room.

Therefore until your ready to fight for a place in a potential league winning side I would suggest hiding in your jungle with a dictionary then come back with something sensible.

Guest some call him David Bentley

that danny quick kid thinks hes a proper hard challenger, but really hes a 16 year old in a 5 year olds body !!! hahahahahaha

come on danny mate chill out , ill get you back for that ;)

ollie does a good job for the first team. i can assure you that i shouldnt be in the first team because they are top of the league now and will win it soon, but if i was in it, i would have taken bungs for games for as little as a tenner and they would have finished up 3rd or 4th. :thumbsup:

does greg really need someone to cut his grass??? ill do it! :thumbsup::smiley20:

woodie

i absolutely muched simmo, and made him look stupid all game. i heard he is still struggling to walk now !! on the Oliver Miller front, hes a class player who does his bit for the club, and deserves all the medals hes got. i think George should stand up and be counted, why hide behind an alias, obviously not a very good player, or an armchair fan who knows nothing about football !!

George that is an absolutly superb comeback, genius my friend! Where did you get it from, Marlborough school playground? What exactly constitutes an exciting haircut? Prey tell as Im extremely excited. Just for future reference I am actually receding not balding, there is a difference.

On the boring front, perhaps you are correct. I may change my humble family life and become more like you. You know, PM people claiming to be Dan Bucks and telling me you used to be ball boy at Wendron when I played there. Then to make life unbearably exciting I could come on here and slag off perfectly decent blokes like Ollie for absolutly no reason. To top it all off I could do under an alias I can't even spell. WOW how do you cope with such an interesting life, perhaps by looking an others boring haircuts helps calm you!?