cury 2-4 penryn 4ths

adam philpott

quaid saunders

kristan martin

anthony macdonald

not our best performance but got the result

:o MACA!! :o Was it a wondergoal??

Wheatley Cobb D3 - Falmouth Athletic Res 1 -0 Constantine

Jack Foote wirth a Peter Crouch style scissor kick!

Man of the Match Mark O'Neil!!!!!

Heard it was Falmouth Albion 0 Perranwell 5 :(:angry::angry:

yes perran beat albion 5.0 we werent at our best today and had a few players away. gavin boon had a hat trick and was class as always. and luke brabyn had 2.

You heard right Deano (unfortunately). Look forward to seeing you down Dracaena again soon Deano.

Angell - you could try to make me feel a little better by seeing you played the best you have all season - would give me a crumb of comfort :smiley20:

Oh well on to next week I suppose

Guest 00Frogman

FHFL 2

Carharrack 3 Frogpool 0

Well done to Carharrack, we were worse than poor going forward first half. -In fact should have been further behind than 2-0 when some obvious penalties were not given to the home side. (There were more than 2 very odd decisions today by the ref!)

Second half we battled hard but it was just never gonna happen, and have to say a dire game of football ensued.

Hope your keeper who was carted off to Treliske is okay!

Drowing my sorrows........ :drink:

[

font=Arial Black]Lanner 5 Lizard argyle 3 in Div 2 :D Lanner played whole game with 10 men against lizards 11. Great hat trick from aaron minall with one of his goals a run from inside his own half, other goals fronm goldy & winky. A great boost for the team in their fight against relegation.

[

Lanner 5 Lizard argyle 3 in Div 2 :D Lanner played whole game with 10 men against lizards 11. Great hat trick from aaron minall with one of his goals a run from inside his own half, other goals fronm goldy & winky. A great boost for the team in their fight against relegation.

FROGPOOL 2

TRISPEN 10 (Taylor 4,Rapsey 4,Lawrence,Spear)

Brilliant 1st half,6-0 at HT with some cracking goals. Sloppy 2nd half although credit 2 the frogs for a couple of quality goals.The win was tarnished for us with a bad ankle ligament injury to stu Williams who has been flying lately,be lucky to play again this season. :(

FROGPOOL 2

TRISPEN 10 (Taylor 4,Rapsey 4,Lawrence,Spear)

Brilliant 1st half,6-0 at HT with some cracking goals. Sloppy 2nd half although credit 2 the frogs for a couple of quality goals.The win was tarnished for us with a bad ankle ligament injury to stu Williams who has been flying lately,be lucky to play again this season. :(

Thanks Rappo, we were still in the changing room for the 1st 30 mins. Some shocking work by the whole team. I felt we really pulled it together though after that whereas quite often in the past heads have gone down. 2nd half was a good determined performance from both sides. On a side note, I'm chuffed I limited you to 2 before I had to come off!! :P:drink:

Hope Stu recovers quickly. Looked like a nasty one.

FH3

Mullion-3 Lizard-0

Another local derby at home for Mullion and another hard game but came away with 3 well earned points. Mullion had the chance to open the scoring when a soft penalty was awarded, but Wayne Briggs saw his spot kick well saved. However Mullion did not have to wait long to open the scoring when Nathan Davison was on hand to bundle in the rebound from a great Lee Cattran free-kick. Sam Spurrier then extended the lead late on in the 2nd half with an assured finish before Mauricio wrapped up the victory with a cross that somehow ended up in the back of the neck.

Guest holmans10

just to confirm holmans 2(mark mitchell 2) falmouth town 2, draw a fair result but we had 2 or 3 great chances to win but thats football. <_<<_<

falmoth town looked quite strong when not argueing cant understand there lowly league position :glare:

Guest pete norfolk

Camborne Park 1 Marazion 1 HT 1-1

Camborne Park entertained Marazion yesterday with Camborne being unbeaten in the last 4.

Camborne Park started very slow and had to make an early sub with an injury to the left winger.

Marazion took the lead when a deflected shot found its way into the back of the net.

Camborne Park took the phrase of 'teams are most vulnerable after scoring' literaturaly and scored when the kick off saw a ball down the right to Peter Norfolk who cut it back to Stuart Hull who then in turn crossed for Matt Trudgeon to blast home.

The second half saw each team have chances without scoring.

Draw was a fair result. Ref handled the game brilliantly.

Good luck to Marazion for the rest of season.

Guest tim hawke

greyhound every post i read from you gives us the impression you are a superstar why did you not become a professional ? I have also been told your loyalty is somewhere to be seen as you have changed clubs something like 4-5 times in 18 months why all the changes

T-bone

what are you talking about Tim Hawke, I was rubbish on saturday! and ive only changed club once out of choice, I went to porthleven, couldnt prove myself there so went to Mawgan, we all know what happened there then I went back to Helston so how is that changing 4 or 5 times? get your facts right. We played rubbish against St agnes and that includes me!

Besides as for the superstar comment we won 4-0 the other week and I got all 4 but didnt even mention it on here or anywhere so if I thought that why didnt I come on here giving it large? coz a superstar I am not, especially after my performance on saturday.

Guest shaggy torres

FH3

Mullion-3 Lizard-0

Another local derby at home for Mullion and another hard game but came away with 3 well earned points. Mullion had the chance to open the scoring when a soft penalty was awarded, but Wayne Briggs saw his spot kick well saved. However Mullion did not have to wait long to open the scoring when Nathan Davison was on hand to bundle in the rebound from a great Lee Cattran free-kick. Sam Spurrier then extended the lead late on in the 2nd half with an assured finish before Mauricio wrapped up the victory with a cross that somehow ended up in the back of the neck.

pretty much ses it all mullion should have scored more but then again lizard also had a decent chance dagan vonsprose ( not sure of the spelling ) mullions penalty was a harsh decision on lizard goalkeeper but 3 minutes after sam spurrier was taken down in the box and that was a certain penalty and a card but ref was making up for his mistake before hand. overall a good game well done to all the lads.

Guest dave0911

mullion 3 lizard 0

i think mauricios cross was headed in on the line by nathan davison actually wasnt it maurice? haha i must have been 2 yards out when i headed it so must be my goal, on the scoresheet twice ah thank you. nah take nothing away maurice played great.

however shaggy torres above missed a howler on sunday. i mean he was a yard out with no one around him, worse miss iv ever seen and thas no joke. just thought everyone should know and everyone should give him a bit of grief for it haha

Dont listen to anything shaggy torres has to say about it, my nan could have scored that on a wheelchair it was that shocking.

Guest shaggy torres

in my defence yh ok it was a terrible miss and i hope to god tht it will never happen again i have no excuses and i apologise to the whole of are sunday league team however i think this should be talked about on the sunday league site not the falmouth/helston/dutchy league forum.

14/03/2009

FHFL 2

Carhararck 3 Frogpool 0

It was a sunny day and both teams were desperate to take away the 3 points in order to give themselves some breathing space in the division. Play was comparatively even in the beginning until the deadlock was broken on the 22nd , when Carhararck right winger Gareth Charles powerful shoot went into the back of the visitors net to take the lead from 10 yards out. This lead was further extended when central midfielder Brenden Dennis fired the ball past the line on the 36th much to the delight of the home crowd. Carharrack had a penalty waved on by the referee just before half time when Liam Bray was taken down inside the box much to their disappointment. After the interval Frogpool attempted to push forward but a solid Carhararck defence frustrated the visitors strike force that were not getting the service they clearly wanted. On the 60th, a corner ball saw Carhararck goalkeeper Jamie Chown go up, but upon saving the kick he went down with others accidently falling on top of him causing serious injury to his sholder. After Chown was substituted, the home striker Bray put on the gloves taking his place in between the posts. Attacks on the wings soon allowed Dennis to push forward and when his shoot hit the post on the 66th , Dennis took advantage of the situation by tapping the ball past the line when not dealt with by the opposition. Frogpool not to be deterred then started to play some better football even having a penalty cry dismissed but the efforts came to late as the referee blew his final whistle.

:c:

Guest tim hawke

Very good greyhound only the 3 clubs since august so i make that you are about ready to move clubs again in april. What gong are you going for most clubs in season as WINNO will give you a run for your money. Theres a word i think you best look up called loyalty could help you in life

You heard it here first

T-Bone

tim hawke

u just made urself look a a bit stupid,or have you forgotten of the transfer deadline in march

therefore there would be no chance of him transferring to another club in april

ive played against greyhound a few times, yeah he has a bit of amouth but he's a decent player and an alright guy when ive played against him

and winno is a top bloke too!

go back to playing ur world of warcraft online with ur imaginary friends tim hawke!!

Guest mauricio

mullion 3 lizard 0

i think mauricios cross was headed in on the line by nathan davison actually wasnt it maurice? haha i must have been 2 yards out when i headed it so must be my goal, on the scoresheet twice ah thank you. nah take nothing away maurice played great.

however shaggy torres above missed a howler on sunday. i mean he was a yard out with no one around him, worse miss iv ever seen and thas no joke. just thought everyone should know and everyone should give him a bit of grief for it haha

Dont listen to anything shaggy torres has to say about it, my nan could have scored that on a wheelchair it was that shocking.

hahahahhaa.... u made me laugh nathan...

i'll show u how to score a goal like mine on wednesday! hehehehehe :D

anyway.... another deserved win for the Mullion boys!!!!

Have to say I'm with Morley on this one.

He tried Port and it didnt work out.

Tony then played at Mawgan to get fit and sharp again following injury.

Til it went tits up. Which certainly wasnt his fault.

Mr Morley then returned to his usual club Helston.

To whom he has been more than loyal over the years.

And scored plenty of goals for.

If he moves to another club in April then its a bloody miracle.

Guess you just made yourself look a little silly T-Bone

Guest tim hawke

Loyal to helston by moving to their 2 nearest rivals port and mawgan some loyalty thats like steven gerrard going to everton then manu and back to liverpool. I just think loyalty these days is hard to come by due to players like this.

T-Bone

Guest some call him David Bentley

mullion 3 lizard 0

hahahahaha it wasnt just a howler , i mean jeeeesssssuuusss that is the worse miss ive ever seeen lol

its hard to exsplain how BAD it really was!

he had enough time to go for a s**t before putting it in the net , with knowone around him within 10 yards , he had sooo much time, but instead he fell over, hahaa