Cornwall Football Forum

Who do you think will win the Junior Cup Final?

Junior Cup Final  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Falmouth Athletic
    • St Dennis

Guest BATESY NO 9

St Dennis for me, had a look at the league table, Falmouth ship alot of goals, St Dennis will have too much pace up front, Ricks will destroy any errors made,

St Dennis by a 3 goal margin.

Although i wish both teams the best of luck, just wish we were there.

:c::c: :c:

im sure athletic will be able the pace of st dennis upfront, kirk is one of the quickest players around

and with james brick wall bush in defence i cant see why athletic cant win.

good luck athletic.

troon best of luck for the rest of the season, and good luck with your compensation

you might get a load of new dummies to spit out when you lose fair and square again.

after watching falmouth against constintine i feel pretty confident.after beating who i think are the best side in junior football and putting 5 goals against them in an area final think we shoudnt realy have a problem.but not goin to get to confident.as they say anything can happen on the day.we have a squad buzzing at the moment and cant see us not scoring.with chrisy brown bangin goals in for fun at the moment think we will bag a couple. comon the saints

Guest tim hawke

L.Ricks why you blowning the trumpet now I have your team is not that good and dont like a physical battle if you dont then you are up against allready then you got to deal with the pace, flare and skill of the team. I think you may be deleting your posts very soon

T-Bone

haha. chill out lads just my opinion. you must of heard wrong then pal because being physical is what won us the area final. will just see what happens april 13th. an for keepin up with the pace thats a joke coz wen i watched the 1st final you lot plyed thought there was more pace in a snail

and for hearing were not that good,take a look at the votes. poor sides dont just get to the junior cup final not being any good. see u pickin ur runners up trophy up on april 13th.goodluck

There have been a lot of times the team from the East have gone into the Junior Cup Final has favourite's and cum unstuck. Saints will need to concentrate from the first whistle and will need to show the quality's they did against the likes of Torpoint, Edgcumbe and Looe all away from home.

If they manage to do that then there can only be one winner, although Falmouth didn't get to the Final without showing the same quality's.

It will be a good day for both club's and i am sure there a lot of other club's who would like to be there playing on the 13th April.

Falmouth are mid table at present but St Dennis are TOP OF THE DUCHY PREMIER thought i would just mention that becuase we are chasing 2 other Trophy's as well.

LRicks is sounding a bit cocky but the form he his showing and that of Chris Brown can only give the team confidence.

Ricks dont get me wrong i want st dennis to get the win, but you will have to play better than you did against edgcumbe and torpoint to make sure you do. yes you got the win in both, but Edgcumbe should have beaten you after completly dominating the 90 minutes, and from what i understand torpoint should have beaten you in the final. St dennis are not unbeatable, yes they are on a good run but i think Falmouth will give you a battle, and as it shows in the games v edgcumbe and torpoint, sometimes the better team doesn't always win the match.

good luck though...

Come on lads stop all this bickering!! you have made it to the showpiece final, it's the best day you will ever have unless you play higher football. The day is great and all the finals i have played in the two sides have given utter respect before during and after.... so lets start to act like grown ups!!

Good luck to both teams there are lots of players out their who would love to be there on the day playing for their club just go out and take in the day as it flies by.

My prediction is that it will be tight game, i have only seen falmouth play, but looking at St Dennis results they look good all round. So i will go for a 2-1 win to fal and thats because i want to keep the trophy in the west... enjoy!! enjoy!!

fair comments. im not bein cocky at all just cofident.have to be the form weve been in of late. ok fair enough egdcumbe and torpoint had more possesion then we did but that doesnt count for anything if you dont take your chances. and thats exactly what did an defended with quality in both games. its goin to be a great day for both clubs and one both should enjoy. just wish the 13th would hurry up and get here.lol