Cornwall Football Forum

Guest Biggsie

No i used to manage a few teams years ago but packed it in now and just enjoy travelling around cornwall watching a good old duchy game on a saturday. Going to watch St. Dennis vs Torpoint tonight at lux park, should be a fantastic game to watch for the neutral.

Guest Biggsie

the weather may spoil the spectacle though, however theres always the club to grab a pint and watch united if the sky decides to open. Whens your next game mattndfc i may come and watch one of your tricky encounters in duchy1

Guest Biggsie

Ok well i will be wearing a black sweatshirt, if you cant find me ask at the bar for biggsie and have a pint under my tabb and i will be there at around 7:15

Niel "Pops" Roberts still plying his trade in HF 1 for Stithians.

Darren Webb in HF 3 with a HF 1 call up looming (Stithians reserves).

Mike Bowley (out injured at the moment) HF 3 for Stithians.

And James Collins gives a good account of himself at centre back for Wendron.

All know how to play and are good with the youngsters, not in a sick way though!!!!!!

Guest BATESY NO 9

Kevin "the bulldozer" Kort, 55 years old and still kicks lumps out of us lot at training, still got a good touch for his age, Torpoint Athletic.

Guest shaggy torres

chris rosevear ledgend of the game for mullion fc and chris spurrier goalkeeper still has the reactions of a cat at the age of 40.

Guest dave0911

Daniel reed at mullion, influencial captain and battles in the middle, him and lee cattran have formed the perfect partnership in the middle that is ubnrivaled in the fhfl3.

Graham Jewell still banging them in for titans mining 2.

Wayne Brown running rings around the kids when he can keep 3 wheels on his wagon :P also at titans :c::clapper::drink:

Graham Jewell gets marked down for his god awful jokes!!! Browners fit as a butchers dog, best engine in mining 2 young or old.