Cornwall Football Forum

something positive...............

after all the negative things people post on this site about clubs, thier food and anything else they can think of i thought it be nice for something positive.

Tonight was my first ever visit to St Blazey, and to say i was impressed is a understatment, the ground was nice the changing rooms warm and the people friendly. They put a nice spread on for players after the game, they even had cake (that did it for me :P ) the bar staff where friendly and fast, and they had pirates :thumbsup:

So well done St Blazey :clapper::smiley20: and thanks for the cake :thumbsup:

after all the negative things people post on this site about clubs, thier food and anything else they can think of i thought it be nice for something positive.

Tonight was my first ever visit to St Blazey, and to say i was impressed is a understatment, the ground was nice the changing rooms warm and the people friendly. They put a nice spread on for players after the game, they even had cake (that did it for me :P ) the bar staff where friendly and fast, and they had pirates :thumbsup:

So well done St Blazey :clapper::smiley20: and thanks for the cake :thumbsup:

lovely people up blazey,and great ground :c: :clapper:

Don't know about the football club, but i've been told the hospitality at St Blazey Cricket Club is spectacular. It seems they know how to run a good sports club in St Blazey!