Falmouth TownXI v Isles of Scilly Xi

I would just like to let everyone know thta this coming Friday, Falmouth Town will be fielding a representative team against the Isles of Scilly at Bickland Park, KO 7.30pm. If you don't have anything to do, why not come along and create a good atmosphere as it is not often that the Islanders get a chance to play on the mainland. Lets give these lads a true Cornish welcome.

Charles Fittus, Vice-chaiman, Falmouth Town AFC

:yahoo::drink: :smiley20:

Have you got a contingency plan in place if Bickland Park is unfit.

It will be one of 5 games at Falmouth in 8 days

Sat7th. March SWPL v Liskeard

Mon.9th. March JCCL v Culdrose (mudbath)

Wed.11th.March Junior Cup West Final -big moneyspinner in jeopardy(Est.gate last week 300)

Friday13th. I.O.S Friendly-should be good for bar profits

Sat.March 14th. SWPL v Cullompton.

:yahoo:

Praying for a bit of good weather. We need to get all the games on, B)

One drop of rain on your window pane doesnt mean to say theres a thunder storm coming, But one drop of rain on bickland park means the games called off !!! Only joking mate lets hope its a good night for town

Now isn't that funny.

My daughter has just gone over there with 3 other students to spend 2 weeks helping out at the 5 Islands school as part of their University course and all the lads are scarpering over to the mainland!

This is totally true. They have been told that if they go out and hook up with a trawlerman and go back to his boat for a bit of hanky-panky, they have to ask if the boat is registered. If not they have been told to make their excuses and leave because they won't be covered by the college insurance if the boat sinks!

Big thing for the Islanders, 4 girls going over there, they've even been interviewed and broadcast on the radio station they have over there.

2-2 full time pidge in goal felipe r mark jones plus many other of our youger players and yes drinks were going down the hatch afterwards . a very jovial bunch of people nice atmosphe.beating drums horns blowing . oh and an entertaining game of footy for good measure.

Guest B Manley

The Game Ended 2-2 Very Enjoying Game GK Pidgeon RB Ben Manley CB Peter Lewis CB Aiden Moses LBOllie Huddlestone RM Joe ? CM Barney CM Jamie Webb LM Ryan Reeve ST Felipe ST Ross Bowden Very Enjoyin Game Until I Got Injured :(

Have you got a contingency plan in place if Bickland Park is unfit.

It will be one of 5 games at Falmouth in 8 days

Sat7th. March SWPL v Liskeard

Mon.9th. March JCCL v Culdrose (mudbath)

Wed.11th.March Junior Cup West Final -big moneyspinner in jeopardy(Est.gate last week 300)

Friday13th. I.O.S Friendly-should be good for bar profits

Sat.March 14th. SWPL v Cullompton.

All games played and I had serious doubts.

Congratulations to the ground staff team including Trevor Jones and Mark and I understand the clubhouse revenue benefited as well.

Great effort.